We were all female

you would be more fun to play with if you had your wits about you.....

what, you thought it was funny enough to repeat?......what is the square root of dumbfuckery?.......

do realize how badly agreeing with apple on any issue of science makes you look?........

Well, maybe you can tell us, Mr. Science Guy. Is a human being neutral?

So what's with Mott's neutral clump of cells. Are you now going to say a human being can be neutral?

There's no clump of cells, we've covered this already, Apple. It's a physical impossibility for there to be a clump of cells which weren't created by some organism, and the mother didn't create these. Organisms can be male, female, both or neither, and this can change during the process of life, depending on the organism. I really don't believe you ever passed a high school biology class. I'm not sure how you earned your science credits to graduate, but it obviously wasn't in biology.

There's no clump of cells, we've covered this already, Apple. It's a physical impossibility for there to be a clump of cells which weren't created by some organism, and the mother didn't create these. Organisms can be male, female, both or neither, and this can change during the process of life, depending on the organism. I really don't believe you ever passed a high school biology class. I'm not sure how you earned your science credits to graduate, but it obviously wasn't in biology.

It sounds like you speak from experience. I recall a poster referred to you as Dixie Lee in the past. My apologies, M'am....er, Sir. :dunno:

Back