We were all female

What, that your not " born" until you have been "born" for two days?

There is no logic to her statement, you know it and so do I.
Rather than saying that and criticizing the obamacult( you know how they will react) you make ad hominem attacks.

Shows you for the kind of person you are.

Wrong again...there is no logic to YOUR INTERPRETATION of Boxer's comments.

It's been demonstrated to you time and again to you that you are WRONG about her comments, but like most stubborn Righties you refuse to accept that you might be wrong.

So you believe barbera boxers claim that a child has no right to life until it gets home from the hospital as Barbera Boxer stated?

Who said I was a republican?
Is it your belief that a child can legally be killed in hospital?
For the 48 hours most babies are held in hospital prior to being discharged?
On the drive home?
That is what the crazed Barbera Boxer stated.

That is NOT what MS Boxer stated, it's been shown to you over and over.

According to your argument in every abortion thread, that's impossible because we never existed until we breathed air, until then we were an appendage.

He knew exactly what he was ASKING.
When does a child achieve the protections of the constitution to LIFE.
Her answer was garbled gobbldigook that life began at birth, birth was when the child got home from hospital, two days after what I would consider birth.
As usual you sidestep the question, I'm asking YOU the question, what defines birth?

No, he did not know what he was asking. They were discussing partial birth abortion and he asked if the toe of a fetus got stuck but the rest of the body was outside the woman was it considered a birth. That is a question asked by someone who doesn't know a damn thing about partial birth abortion because the fetus is delivered feet first so in order for the body to be outside the woman and a toe stuck then the fetus would have to have toes growing out the top of it's head.

Obviously Ms. Boxer realized she was talking with a guy who knew as much about birth as a 10 year old child so she explained it the same way one would explain it to a child that age. You know, the stork story or Mommy went to the hospital to pick up the baby.

As for birth I explained that previously. For example, a baby exits the woman at 10:10 am and the doctor immediately cuts the umbilical cord. Then he looks at the clock and it reads 10:11 am. He will probably note the time as 10:11 am. If you want to say 10:10, no problem.

Any questions?

No, he did not know what he was asking. They were discussing partial birth abortion and he asked if the toe of a fetus got stuck but the rest of the body was outside the woman was it considered a birth. That is a question asked by someone who doesn't know a damn thing about partial birth abortion because the fetus is delivered feet first so in order for the body to be outside the woman and a toe stuck then the fetus would have to have toes growing out the top of it's head.

Obviously Ms. Boxer realized she was talking with a guy who knew as much about birth as a 10 year old child so she explained it the same way one would explain it to a child that age. You know, the stork story or Mommy went to the hospital to pick up the baby.

As for birth I explained that previously. For example, a baby exits the woman at 10:10 am and the doctor immediately cuts the umbilical cord. Then he looks at the clock and it reads 10:11 am. He will probably note the time as 10:11 am. If you want to say 10:10, no problem.

Any questions?
He asked nothing in the part of the conversation we are discussing other than when does the right to life under tge constitution begin,

Boxer stated;- " when it is born, when it gets home, that's when it belongs to its family",

Those were her exact words.

You are fucking liars when you claim otherwise.

Apple, you just disagreed with obamacult member boxer.

That makes you a misogynist, a rapist, a beater of women, a racist cross burner who is afraid of women.

I hope your wife remains safe from you, thankfully she has that restraining order!

According to your argument in every abortion thread, that's impossible because we never existed until we breathed air, until then we were an appendage.

The "we" in the title refers to the clump of tissue/cells. We didn't exist as human beings.

It's not just the breathing of air that happens at birth. It starts a process that closes a valve so the blood flow is redirected. That results in veins atrophying and turning into cords which hold organs in place. If anyone is familiar with cardiovascular disease, the blocking of arteries and veins, they know the damage that causes. That's why the comparing of birth to changes our body goes through during life is not anywhere near accurate. A change in the direction of blood flow and the resulting damage would kill a human being.

Then there's the new findings regarding epigenetics. Living inside a human being, being physically connected to said human being, depending on it's blood and organs and basic metabolism along with said human being having the ability to direct cellular growth by way of communicating with the genes of the fetus.....surely that overstretches the definition of "separate" and "independent".

You are lying, it has been sidestepped over and over.
When does life begin?

"Life" began millions of years ago. Life is continual. The sperm is alive. The egg is alive. The zygote is alive. The embryo is alive. The fetus is alive. And there is live human being when there is a birth.

He asked nothing in the part of the conversation we are discussing other than when does the right to life under tge constitution begin,

Boxer stated;- " when it is born, when it gets home, that's when it belongs to its family",

You are fucking liars when you claim otherwise.

Apple, you just disagreed with obamacult member boxer.

That makes you a misogynist, a rapist, a beater of women, a racist cross burner who is afraid of women.

I hope your wife remains safe from you, thankfully she has that restraining order!

I'll have you know both my wife AND my mistress adore me..................oops :o I mean my wife adores me and I have a female friend who is always happy to see me. :chesh:

I'll have you know both my wife AND my mistress adore me..................oops :o I mean my wife adores me and I have a female friend who is always happy to see me. :chesh:
In fucking prison, pervert woman abuser, hater of the obamessiah!

I got a wee bit distracted earlier and didn't finish my reply. :)

It has everything to do with the conversation they were having. Ms. Boxer said when it is born and that's when the ass kept badgering her about when birth occurred. He was behaving like an ass, just like you. That's when he started with the stuck toe nonsense and Ms. Boxer realized he didn't know what he was talking about so she explained it like one would explain to a child.

Is that clear enough?

I got a wee bit distracted earlier and didn't finish my reply. :)

It has everything to do with the conversation they were having. Ms. Boxer said when it is born and that's when the ass kept badgering her about when birth occurred. He was behaving like an ass, just like you. That's when he started with the stuck toe nonsense and Ms. Boxer realized he didn't know what he was talking about so she explained it like one would explain to a child.

Is that clear enough?
Stop lying he asked when an infant is granted constitutional protection.
She answered;- " when it is born when it gets home that's when it belongs to its family"!
Was that the question?
Was that her answer?

Unless you agree with her you are a traitor to the obamacult!

It is a good thing to kill a child at anytime until it gets home from the hospital, that is liberal dogma.

That is boxers statement.
It's what you fanatics believe!!
Damn you even tried to lock up Douglas Keneddy for disagreeing!!!!
Obamacult hate and murder!!!

Any questions?

I find it amusing that someone who thinks there's a scientific difference between a fetus with its head inside its mother and a birthed child is trying to claim a superior understanding of science......its like someone who thinks because he knows eggs don't come from grocery stores he must be a farmer......

The "we" in the title refers to the clump of tissue/cells. We didn't exist as human beings.

It's not just the breathing of air that happens at birth. It starts a process that closes a valve so the blood flow is redirected. That results in veins atrophying and turning into cords which hold organs in place. If anyone is familiar with cardiovascular disease, the blocking of arteries and veins, they know the damage that causes. That's why the comparing of birth to changes our body goes through during life is not anywhere near accurate. A change in the direction of blood flow and the resulting damage would kill a human being.

Then there's the new findings regarding epigenetics. Living inside a human being, being physically connected to said human being, depending on it's blood and organs and basic metabolism along with said human being having the ability to direct cellular growth by way of communicating with the genes of the fetus.....surely that overstretches the definition of "separate" and "independent".

An appendage is not in itself male of female, any more than the "cancer" you called the progeny beforehand. This is significantly different than your previous argument, either "we" existed in the womb, or this is an impossibility in the world according to apple0154.

If apple0154 wants to ignore science for the one argument, then it has no merit when apple0154 suddenly wants it to be a life separate from the mother so that it can have a "sex" rather than just be considered an appendage...

You can't have it both ways apple... Either ignore science and pretend that "we" don't exist until we breathe air, or recognize that we do and at one point in our lives were "female"... one cannot happen if we "aren't" until we breathe, at that point it is the same as birthing a baseball, it is an object that has been appended to the body of a "host"... such an object does not have a "sex" of its own. If it did, apple would have to recognize it as itself rather than as an appendaged clump of cells without any identity.

Back