WEINER DOG "CANCELLED" BY PRIDE MONTH PERVERTS !!!

It wasn't meant to be funny. It was to illustrate the truthfulness of the OP.

You're a truly loathsome human being with no saving graces.

My dog has been cancelled by Pride

Bella is a three-year-old dog of indeterminate breed. I found her by the side of the road. She is fearless, affectionate and cute, like many dogs, but her place in history is assured because as far as I can tell, she is the first dog in history to have been cancelled for failure to kowtow to Pride.

It’s not her fault but mine. In this month of Pride, I received an email from Tractive, the Austrian company that manufactures GPS trackers for dogs, and that charges a monthly subscription so I can keep track of her on her daily excursions amongst the vines.

It’s a smart system. A small device attaches to Bella’s collar (you can see it in the picture above). And with an app on my phone, I can track her every movement, even when she goes off after hares and the occasional wild boar. I’ve recommended Tractive to many and dutifully paid my subscription for years.

But the ideology of Pride has now penetrated even to the makers of GPS pet-trackers.

‘Ready for your dog’s Pride look?’ inquired Tractive in an email . ‘Taking your pup with you for Pride events? Use live mode to always know where they are. See how active they got at the parade with Wellness Monitoring.’

For a mere £4.79, reduced from £5.99, Tractive would supply a plastic rainbow-flag cover to fit over her tracker, so that all might see her allegiance to LGBTQ.

Bella has thus far kept her views on Pride to herself, but I’ve been in London for a few days and confess I am weary of Pride paraphernalia and flags. So on her behalf I wrote to Tractive, perhaps a little bad tempered. I suggested they stick to their business tracking pets, and spare us their obnoxious virtue signalling. Tractive’s reaction was to immediately cancel Bella.

‘Hey Jonathan. Based on your feedback, I have just cancelled your subscription,’ was the reply from Bonnie, the Tractive customer service agent, whose signature was adorned with three rainbows. ‘Wishing you a wonderful day,’ she added.

I never asked for my subscription to be cancelled. I merely objected to the enforcement of Pride ideology on dogs. But apparently I don’t share the values of Tractive, for which obeisance to Pride is more important than the welfare of my dog. Shame.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2023/06/my-dog-has-been-cancelled-by-pride/

Last edited:
A popular variant in the US today is the 'Chaweiner' or 'Chiweenie' dog. This is a cross breed dachshund and chihuahua.

chiweenie-i2.jpg

Used to have one name "Peek-a-boo" who passed about two years ago.

Awwww....CUTE !!!

Thanks TAG !

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

I'm not the one who claimed the name was 'Trackive'.

There is no business with that name.

No, you are an extremely pedantic person so desperate for a gotcha that you used a typo, which was not mine by the way, I hasten to add. It really doesn't matter what the name of the company is but heaven forfend that you'd actually address the craziness of Pride and its cohorts. It would appear that the Austrian company Tractive has had a fit over the bad publicity and has restored Jonathan Miller's account.

Last edited:
The only name that I ever had for a Dachshund was Dachshund.
They're very nice little dogs.
As internet commentators, not so much.

The story is true as stated but there is absolutely no doubt that you'd ever admit that.
The story is not true. I'm sure the tracking company saw that he was near a massive gay pride event, and suggested the cover.

No matter how ignorant the homophobe was, the company did NOT cancel his subscription.

OP can post the letter printed in the Right Wing publication for verification if he wishes.

The story is not true. I'm sure the tracking company saw that he was near a massive gay pride event, and suggested the cover.

No matter how ignorant the homophobe was, the company did NOT cancel his subscription.

OP can post the letter printed in the Right Wing publication for verification if he wishes.

Back on ignore, NotAllThere is back.

Last edited:
I posted a Spectator magazine article as well, are you totally brain-dead?
Jonathan Miller never included any proof of emails in his letter to the editor.

Further, his dog is not a Dachsund.

Fail on all counts.

It never happened. Why didn't he just use another tracking company?

Jonathan Miller never included any proof of emails in his letter to the editor.

Further, his dog is not a Dachsund.

Fail on all counts.

It never happened. Why didn't he just use another tracking company?

You were moaning about a fucking typo and then proceed to misspell dachshund. Such a petty little man.

Back