WEINER DOG "CANCELLED" BY PRIDE MONTH PERVERTS !!!

Was he bad tempered because he was arrested for showing his wiener in public?

I'll bet his email was the typical RW bad tempered. Threatening to show up at Tractive for a "normal tourist visit."

He objected to Pride putting huge banners up and down Oxford Street and Tractive using them to sell more trackers.

Coutts Bank did the same with Nigel Farage, cancelling his 20 year old account with over a million pounds in it with any notice. Nobody can tell me that wasn't done for political motives, least of all you. Anyway all of this BlackRock inspired DIE bollocks has at last angered the right people and the Treasury has instigated an investigation into these Orwellian left wing tactics. Eric Arthur Blair is turning on his grave.

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1688685543761.jpg
    FB_IMG_1688685543761.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
As some of you will know I have a pet Dachshund dog, hence my forum handle. In America, you guys call them "Weiner Dogs", I think, so that's what I'll refer to them as in this post.

Anyway about a week ago an English guy who now lives on a rural property in France came back to England to attend the Royal Ascot horse racing carnival (which isa very popular yearly sporting event in England). He had his Weiner dog with him (which was a rescue dog he named, "Bella.")

"Bella" has a GPS tracking device attached to her collar so that Jonathon can keep an eye on her as she runs about his property in France chasing geese, long-eared hare and wild boars through the acres of untamed land. (Some that would be the equivalent of Heaven for a Weiner dog).

Anyway, Jonathon was in London with "Bella" after the Ascot races and said he was surprised at how the city was covered in "PRIDE MONTH" rainbow flag. At one point, while he was sight-seeing in London, he received an email from the company that he bought his GPS tracking device for "Bella" from. This company was called Trackive" and the email message wasasuggestion that he should buy a rainbow flag cover for "Bella's" GPS device.

I'm 99% sure that Jonathan was a Tory (i.e. the English equivalent of a Republican voter) and this email triggered him. So he sent an email back to the "Trakive" company telling them that they "should concentrate on tracking dogs and cease the virtue signalling." . He soon received a smart-ass reply from "Trakive" which sais: "Thank you for your email - we've cancelled your subscription so you can no long track your dog."

So Mr Miller wrote a letter to the Spectator Magazine (an influential conservative institution in England) outlining what had happened. "The Spectator" published his letter and there was soon a fearsome media backlash condemning "Bella's" cancellation by the woke mob. Within two days Jonathon received a grovelling letter of apology from the CEO of the Trakive" company in Austria.

Anyway, "all's well that ends well", and "Bella" is safe again after being cancelled by the LGBTQ mob.

On a personal note I think the LGBTQ mob are simply a group of individuals who are afflicted with neuro-genetic disorders or psychological/psychiatric conditions that directly affect their sexuality. I have nothing against MOST of them, PROVIDED they do not - for example - organise politically and shovel their bullshit down my , or my childrens' throats, during events like "PRIDE MONTH" Also, I am not impressed AT ALL that this crew would stoop so low as to BULLY a sweet and innocent, little Weiner Dog !!!

Dachshund - the WONDER DOG

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

I, too, own a dachshund. My dachshund thinks this post is bigoted.

Back