Weird Quirks about your childhood

When I was little I used to wet the bed. The best part about it was I had to bunk in the same bed with my older brother at that time. He'd fuck with me during the day, like older brothers do and I'd give the mother fucker a golden shower at night. Man that was sweet. :)
Ohio everyone.

SFFS Damo?

And when I was a kid I never ate the ends of food. French fries, pizza crust, bread, you name it. I have no idea why, but the last little bit of food in my hands would never be eaten.

When I was 4, there was a wedding shower, and so the women took off and left me with my Uncle Mark. Mark was hanging out with the groom that day, and so they took me bowling. I discovered three things that day - bowling, the reset button on the machine, and public urinals. I thought we should have a urinal in our bathroom at home, and told my mom this. When she ruled against it, I started using the wastepaper basket next to the toilet.

One of my earliest memories (not the earliest, but one of them) is a night my father was having a party at our house with his Motorcycle Club... I was about three, not quite as the parents divorced by the time I was three, but nearly so... I got up to use the potty and as I was coming out of the bathroom I was met by a nice view of the barrel of a gun. The jackass behind it demanded I get him a beer...

I stared at him for a while... And then he started laughing, rubbed my hair with his hands and told me I was a real "man" to stare down the gun...

I hated it, and I mean I hated it when people rubbed my hair with their hands. I think this started my aversion to being touched. Of course I was too young and stupid to realize how scared I should have been of a drunk and stoned 1 percenter with a gun pointed at my head.

Do you ride?

Sons of Silence are big in CO, you said 1%er so I hazarded a guess as to the club.

Ah... Yup. They were busted big time for trafficking drugs. I still know some of the club. I, however, chose a different direction for my life. I've never seen it that way, I thought you were adding to FFS for internet stuff... (for f*cks sake)...

Ah... Yup. They were busted big time for trafficking drugs. I still know some of the club. I, however, chose a different direction for my life. I've never seen it that way, I thought you were adding to FFS for internet stuff... (for f*cks sake)...
It had its charm for me for a brief period.

Sons of Silence are big in CO, you said 1%er so I hazarded a guess as to the club.

There are quite a few MC's in Colorado.
Here's a CCOC list:
AMERICAN IRON

A.R.M.

BANDIDOS MC

BIKERS AGAINST CHILD ABUSE

BLACKSHEEP HDFC

BROTHERHOOD 74

CHRISTIAN RIDERS IN FAITH

COMBAT VETERANS

DEUCES WILD MC

DIRTY DOZEN MC

DISCIPLES OF THUNDER

FLY-IN WHEELS MC

GEEZERS MC

GRINGO'S MC

HELLS LOVERS MC

HIGH PLAINS DRIFTERS MC

LEATHERNECK MC

MAHOGANY SOUL MC

MARINES MC

PELIGROSOS MC

ROCKY MOUNTAIN RIDERS MC

ROAD WARRIORS

ROUGH RIDERS MC

RUFF RYDERS

SIN CITY DISCIPLES MC

SOBER RIDERS (Wyoming)

SOBER SOULS MC

SOJOURNERS

SOLDIERS FOR JESUS MC

SON'S OF ITALY

SONS OF SILENCE MC

STREET SOLDIERZ

SUNS OF DARKNESS MC

SURVIVORS CLEAN & SOBER

SWORDS OF JUSTICE

THUNDER GUARD MC

UMF

VALIANTS MC

VETERANS MC

VETERANS OF VIETNAM MC

VIETNAM VETS / LEGACY VETS

VFW WARRIORS

WEASELS

WIND & FIRE MC

WESTERN STAR RIDERS

ZEALOTS

2-FACED RIDERZ

They appear to be back on the road to recovery, over the past 10 years.
Props to your dad.

It had its charm for me for a brief period.

When I was just getting out of the military I got to be friends with Dad and some of his old cohorts. I certainly was pushed in that direction. But it really doesn't fit a Buddhist philosophy well at all. :D

There are quite a few MC's in Colorado.
Here's a CCOC list:
AMERICAN IRON

A.R.M.

BANDIDOS MC

BIKERS AGAINST CHILD ABUSE

BLACKSHEEP HDFC

BROTHERHOOD 74

CHRISTIAN RIDERS IN FAITH

COMBAT VETERANS

DEUCES WILD MC

DIRTY DOZEN MC

DISCIPLES OF THUNDER

FLY-IN WHEELS MC

GEEZERS MC

GRINGO'S MC

HELLS LOVERS MC

HIGH PLAINS DRIFTERS MC

LEATHERNECK MC

MAHOGANY SOUL MC

MARINES MC

PELIGROSOS MC

ROCKY MOUNTAIN RIDERS MC

ROAD WARRIORS

ROUGH RIDERS MC

RUFF RYDERS

SIN CITY DISCIPLES MC

SOBER RIDERS (Wyoming)

SOBER SOULS MC

SOJOURNERS

SOLDIERS FOR JESUS MC

SON'S OF ITALY

SONS OF SILENCE MC

STREET SOLDIERZ

SUNS OF DARKNESS MC

SURVIVORS CLEAN & SOBER

SWORDS OF JUSTICE

THUNDER GUARD MC

UMF

VALIANTS MC

VETERANS MC

VETERANS OF VIETNAM MC

VIETNAM VETS / LEGACY VETS

VFW WARRIORS

WEASELS

WIND & FIRE MC

WESTERN STAR RIDERS

ZEALOTS

2-FACED RIDERZ

Not many of them are 1%ers though.

True; but then, not every Confederation has members with the same mindset.

I worked at a bar as a bouncer for a bit, it was consistently populated by MS-13 and a couple other Mexican gangs. While they are hardcore, it was a bit like hanging around with Dad and his friends. They tried to scare me with the prison stare and I just laughed a bit...

Back