Weird Quirks about your childhood

I worked at a bar as a bouncer for a bit, it was consistently populated by MS-13 and a couple other Mexican gangs. While they are hardcore, it was a bit like hanging around with Dad and his friends. They tried to scare me with the prison stare and I just laughed a bit...

You mean that "mad dogging" doesn't work!! LOL
I generally react the same way and just wear the "war face".

I worked at a bar as a bouncer for a bit, it was consistently populated by MS-13 and a couple other Mexican gangs. While they are hardcore, it was a bit like hanging around with Dad and his friends. They tried to scare me with the prison stare and I just laughed a bit...

ms-13 is no joke. They don't even have the decency to shoot you, the'll hack at you with machettes. Would not want to fuck with them.

ms-13 is no joke. They don't even have the decency to shoot you, the'll hack at you with machettes. Would not want to fuck with them.
They are truly hardcore, you bet. We used to hang at the bar for hours after closing to ensure that none of them were hanging around after we had to remove anybody from the bar. (Of course if they really wanted to there was really nothing we could do). Their leaders usually kept them in line for us though. They, like anybody else, like having a place to go and get loose and we were one of the few bars that didn't use off-duty cops for security. They did shoot some of those at other bars, but the one I worked at is still a relatively safe place. I think it is because the owner realized that bringing in the off-duty cops actually caused some of the after-hours (and sometimes during) excitement...

These guys were definitely dangerous. MS-13 is mucho dangerous and I do not suggest messing with any of them if you don't have to. However, the Sons of Silence 1%ers are nothing to joke about either.

When I was around 7 or 8, I remember my grandma saying all homosexuals and people with AIDS should be sterilized and relocated to a remote island. Just remembered this today and it made me chuckle.

Back