Weird what's going on with my PC

Thanks for the tip. I also downloaded it and will use duckduckgo for my search engine.

I am still getting used to it, but pages load a lot faster with Brave than any of the other browsers I have tried. I think it will take some time to get all the settings the way I want though so I am back and forth.

No, it is truly confusing not the least bit intuitive.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Sorry I was saying I haven't figured it out, not asking about your figuring it out. It is an odd bird but I am hopeful it will work itself out. I really am growing frustrated with firefox and chrome is a non-starter with me as I am trying as futile as it is to push google as far away from me as possible in the same way I cut the cord with facebook. Anything microsoft has always been crap. Netscape was the last great browser, damn it!!!!!

Sorry I was saying I haven't figured it out, not asking about your figuring it out. It is an odd bird but I am hopeful it will work itself out. I really am growing frustrated with firefox and chrome is a non-starter with me as I am trying as futile as it is to push google as far away from me as possible in the same way I cut the cord with facebook. Anything microsoft has always been crap. Netscape was the last great browser, damn it!!!!!
I love Firefox but it does lock up sometimes with certain websites.

I love Firefox but it does lock up sometimes with certain websites.

I think it is a little slow since their new version arrived, updates too often, and it freezes up on me if I have far fewer tabs open than they allege one can open.

I think it is a little slow since their new version arrived, updates too often, and it freezes up on me if I have far fewer tabs open than they allege one can open.
Yes that's very annoying indeed. I hadn't realised that Brave exists for Windows 10 and Ubuntu as well, so just downloaded them. It has the Lastpass extension but sadly not Xmarks yet.

Yes that's very annoying indeed. I hadn't realised that Brave exists for Windows 10 and Ubuntu as well, so just downloaded them. It has the Lastpass extension but sadly not Xmarks yet.

The smartphone based version is not the same as the PC versions, bookmarks are very weird.

That's a bunch of hooey. You can easily use other browsers with Windows 10 without any more risk of malware than any other time. Don't be silly.

Right......there are no back doors incorporated in order to sell the gullible.....MALWARE protection. :laugh: Just like Apple does not slow down last years models. There is a "reason" that Firefox will not and can not work properly in certain conditions while BROWSING the web and attempting to download certain apps and data. Grow Up. Why is it that the Explorer Browser encounters no problems whatsoever in collecting the software or data you desired? You snowflakes have simply been "branded"......its an in vogue status thing, you are purchasing a supposed status symbol instead of a practical tool. If its not APPLE...... If its not Nike.......yada, yada, yada. In the real world....you get scammed. All that's required to fix this current problem is a simple reboot to factory specs......and USE the EDGE BROWSER that 10 was designed and formatted to use.

The Browser....does it really matter as long as it works CORRECTLY? If you want to pay 3x more to access to the same web.....go purchase an APPLE......or go save the World and use Firefox....with all its problems like being a data hog that causes your system to run slower and slower, it requests and stores more personal data than any other browser....etc., Gain your wisdom the old fashioned way......pay for it. The web is much like a highway.......it all points in the same direction for all those who drive on it....but some engines simply have more power than others and arrive sooner, in the cyber world....is the few seconds saved in getting to the final destination worth paying 3x more on the trip.....just so you can roll down the window and say LOOK AT ME I am driving a Porch...etc?

Last edited:
Back