Well im leaving FP bogus site

the rules apply differently for people apparently...

Maineman can violate section II of the full politics code of my @ss and thats fine says SR

however

im going to get banned for something i didn't do...

Rob, you're not getting banned and its going to be hard to get the Council to designate you as a troll.... I'm still fence sitting...

I voted for Brent as a troll because not only was he an extreme troll before, but because his current account is a troll. I don't feel he really beleives the shit he posts, escpecially considering some of the things he's posted before under different accounts. If he were a 'real Christian' that honestly believes what he posts, he would never have posted the things he did. He also wouldn't come back as pimptdaddyisback and posted more 'sinful' things..lol

Maine has to convince council that your identity is a troll, not just that you created another troll account.

Rob, you're not getting banned and its going to be hard to get the Council to designate you as a troll.... I'm still fence sitting...

whatever... fence sitting... LOL i thought we were friends??!!

LOL

for the fun ive had with the charges etc it would be worth being brought to troll status... even though i didn't do it.

Rob, we are, but thats besides the point. I'm fence sitting because I haven't made a final decision, and I'm doing my best to be unbiased..

OH MY GAWD!!!!!

such unnecessary drama. The entire thing!

Whats worse is that I read these threads.....with interest.

OH MY GAWD!!!!!

such unnecessary drama. The entire thing!

Whats worse is that I read these threads.....with interest.

:clink:

me too!!!!

I thought dave loved me, the thought of him voting against me really hurts

:cig:

I love it... its funny b/c there isnt' any proof that im even Elliott...LOL WHICH OF COURSE IM NOT!!!

for lady t since she can't watch one life to live

diving... i thought we could have been something... i can't believe your turning me into the authorities for something you did... why did you lie to me???

WHY!!! i gave you my life, and my love, and i even was there for you when Rebecca set you up and had you put in jail in Memphis....

for lady t since she can't watch one life to live

diving... i thought we could have been something... i can't believe your turning me into the authorities for something you did... why did you lie to me???

WHY!!! i gave you my life, and my love, and i even was there for you when Rebecca set you up and had you put in jail in Memphis....

LOL, Rob, you're just plain wrong. You're lucky I know your joking....

About Rebecca, she didn't set me up, I just convinced you that she did. But thanks for bailing me out! I certainly loved using you!

Goodness, is ib1 really that dumb to think you're serious?

not sure but im glad you get a good laugh out of it... Lady T almost made me die with the "lady rue" comment... i almost busted out here at work...

ive had some good GOOD laughs todya..

im glad you get a good laugh about it... btw u2u me who else thinks its funny as #$#$##

Back