Well im leaving FP bogus site

Dave it wasn't me... id tell you of all people if it was me...

also lady t i was doing research on this guy elliott b/c they are going to get me in trouble from Elliott... for all you know its Elliott yamin, he's on tour i think.... maybe he saw him at retreat?? i dunno i wasn't there.

so what's the deal are they banning elliot or are they just designating him as troll?

Lady T this is better

got some fuzzy math here for you

FPSC Resolution designating user Brent as a troll.

vote passes 8 to 7

maineman - yay
tanarmyman - yay
mottleydude - yay
DivingDW - yay
Ironhead - yay
IHateGovernment - unknown
Chapdog - yay
Razor - nay

Administrator - concur

how do you get that to add up to 15?? does the administrator count as 7 votes or something?? it doesn't add up... actually there are 6 yays and 1 nay how do you get 8 yays and 7 nays?? there's only 1 nay... it does't add up or make sense.

Last edited:
LOL, I can't take this.......its too much.....

Its one thing to act up every now and then and provoke people, but institutionalized retardation is a little on the sad side....."Yay", "nay", "i abstain".....

LOL, I think its getting retarded. The main reason I wanted to be on the council was to improve the site. The resolutions I propsed are sitting there while stupid shit like making robdawg a troll gets all the attention. BTW, the resolution I proposed has been sitting for three days waiting on all eight votes. Right now its at 6 Yay - 0 Nay. Needs the other two votes yet.

Ain't shit gettin done.

LOL, I think its getting retarded. The main reason I wanted to be on the council was to improve the site. The resolutions I propsed are sitting there while stupid shit like making robdawg a troll gets all the attention. BTW, the resolution I proposed has been sitting for three days waiting on all eight votes. Right now its at 6 Yay - 0 Nay. Needs the other two votes yet.

Ain't shit gettin done.

how many votes do i have?? LOL.

Lady T this is better

vote passes 8 to 7

maineman - yay
tanarmyman - yay
mottleydude - yay
DivingDW - yay
Ironhead - yay
Chapdog - yay
Razor - nay

Administrator - concur

how do you get that to add up to 15?? does the administrator count as 7 votes or something?? it doesn't add up... actually there are 6 yays and 1 nay how do you get 8 yays and 7 nays?? there's only 1 nay... it does't add up or make sense.

Ain't shit gettin done.

ah hah! you take it seriously!

Lady T this is better

vote passes 8 to 7

maineman - yay
tanarmyman - yay
mottleydude - yay
DivingDW - yay
Ironhead - yay
Chapdog - yay
Razor - nay

Administrator - concur

conservatives live by fuzzy math.

Back