Well this was surprising.

Just the other day I heard something I never thought I'd hear. Mom want's us to start planning another trip for next year. :wha: Granted a much shorter trip, but still a surprise. We did miss a couple things on our last trip, and I guess Mom is still very interested. The last one was an insane 3 week excursion, but this one might be up to a week, or slightly more.

I wonder who that big lug is, in the Hoh Rainforest. Any guesses Yurt?

attachment.php

Always knew you were a dumb fatass. :laugh:

Just the other day I heard something I never thought I'd hear. Mom want's us to start planning another trip for next year. :wha: Granted a much shorter trip, but still a surprise. We did miss a couple things on our last trip, and I guess Mom is still very interested. The last one was an insane 3 week excursion, but this one might be up to a week, or slightly more.

attachment.php

Awesome! Where are you thinking of going?

attachment.php

Your mom.

Colorado, South Dakota, etc. Pick up the things we missed on the last trip.

Will you be going through Canada this time, or just stay in the States? What sites are you hoping to hit?

Not to change the subject, but did you get the ice storm yesterday? Got Winter Storm Warning for tomorrow too?

Back