Werewolf Game VII signup thread

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I would like to start a new game of Werewolf, on next Monday; because this way we can try to get it finished, before the weekend.

How many of you are willing to play?
Please find the latest post of someone signing up and put your name under theirs.
That way the list will be constantly updated and no one will run the risk of being overlooked.

Hayles no!

I hated being a wolf. Thank God for cawacko!
You might be the Angel next time, or the Seer... or a wolf again. That ruled. I knew when I got whacked that I had played my hand wrong... I should have been more direct accusing people that I actually suspected. The chances of being a wolf are about one in four, unless you are me they are zero. :D

hey morons you are supposed to recopy the list like beefy did.

1. Grind (our lord and savior)
2. Beefy (our resident bum)
3. CaptBilly (Our Drinking Champion)
4. Damocles (The Allfather)
5. Mott (the Hoople)
6. Threedee (the playah)

5. Mott (the Hoople)
6. Threedee (the playah)
7. Superfreak (the Almighty)

What does everyone think should be done about inactive players?

5. Mott (the Hoople)
6. Threedee (the playah)
7. Superfreak (the Almighty)

What does everyone think should be done about inactive players?
Missing a vote without an excuse should make them a wanderer. They ran away and no longer are a player. This should count for both wolf or village.

i don't mind the wandarer idea, but it can also be up to overseer discretion (one of the reasons why they are an overseer in the first place). If someone just goofs up but is otherwise known to be an active poster, then maybe some slack can be given.

Generally though, players should be modkilled for missing a vote without prior reason (and if they are missing multiple votes they shouldn't be playing). If someone does not post at all, the same thing should apply.

Back