Werewolf Game VII signup thread

i don't mind the wandarer idea, but it can also be up to overseer discretion (one of the reasons why they are an overseer in the first place). If someone just goofs up but is otherwise known to be an active poster, then maybe some slack can be given.

Generally though, players should be modkilled for missing a vote without prior reason (and if they are missing multiple votes they shouldn't be playing). If someone does not post at all, the same thing should apply.
At least a post per day. Even if you don't vote.

i would rather have a vote than a post. and if you are online to make a post, you are capable of voting.

as long as you can vote and post here and there you already have a leg up on like 70% of werewolf players O_O

usfreedom, you need to go threaten and break some legs and get more people into this game.

fucking yurt, rana, christie are all out. WM not responding :( I think we need at a minimum 9.

usfreedom, you need to go threaten and break some legs and get more people into this game.

fucking yurt, rana, christie are all out. WM not responding :( I think we need at a minimum 9.

First off; let me just say that I'm not going to fuck yurt, no matter how much money you throw at me. :awesome:

Yes, another Seattleite!!

space_needle.jpg

1. Grind (our lord and savior)
2. Beefy (our resident bum)
3. CaptBilly (Our Drinking Champion)
4. Damocles (The Allfather)
5. Mott (the Hoople)
6. Threedee (the playah)
7. Superfreak (the Almighty)
8. Voltaire

Updated, since some people seem to be unable to follow even the simplest of instructions. :awesome:

Back