WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

Essentially someone infected for 1 round with madness, if they have a role, has the role executed on someone OTHER than the person they picked.

Example:
I am the seer
Someone has infected me with madness for day 1, ending with the beginning of day 2.
I choose to peak Grind.
Instead of revelaing Grind, my peek is randomized and Watermark is peeked instead. I am told of whatever Watermarks role, but it is not revealed that I saw him instead of Grind. Thus, I think Grind has Watermarks role.

In the case of the vigilante, I choose to shoot Grind.
Madness randomizes the target and I shoot Threedee instead.

In the case of the Angle, I choose to protect Grind.
Madness randomizes my target and I protect Damo instead.

In the case of a wolf Roleblocker, I choose to block Mott.
Madness randomizes the target, and I block Grind instead

In the case of the watcher, I choose to watch Grind.
Madness randomizes my target and I watch Darla instead, though I am still told the results as if I watched Grind.

In the case of me being a single wolf (the only active wolf in other words) I choose Mott for my night kill.
Randomize, I kill Grind instead.

Madness can only affect you for 1 day, it cannot affect you 2 days in a row. It lasts throughout the course of the day and night, so from start of day 1 to start of day 2. If you are killed before the end of that cycle, madness will not affect another player until the start of the next day. You will not be notified if you have madness. It can either be given as a villager power, or as a random effect determined by the mod.

Apt name, sounds exciting, would love to try it!

Not that I think it matters, but the Mason characters were an interesting concept. Mostly, the roles were funny, because the last time we had them, it was a team of USF and Yurt.

"I think Grind is a Wolf."
"You're an idiot. I think Grind is a Villager, but Watermark is clearly a Wolf."
"You're starting to spaz. Chill out a little."
"Fuck you, I was just offering an opinion."
"STFU retard. Are we ever going to get to work on building this Village Wall?"
"WTF are you going on about now?"
"We're supposed to be Masons. Remember?"
"OMG, you stupid idiot. It's just the name of the role. We could just as well be called Firefighters!"
"That would be fitting, since you having another meltdown. You should learn to read sarcasm."
"Fuck you, asshole. I'm going to go vote to lynch you're ass!!"

Back