WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

Free, the game is over you will have to convince us next game to lynch Darla.

I hope she's a wolf; becasuse I believe you and others are just going to ignore everything and protect her and I hope I'm the seer. :)
I predict it's going to be an epic loss, for the village; due to the obvious butt hurt rash epidemic. LOL

I hope she's a wolf; becasuse I believe you and others are just going to ignore everything and protect her and I hope I'm the seer. :)
I predict it's going to be an epic loss, for the village; due to the obvious butt hurt rash epidemic. LOL

That was last game and I didn't ignore her. Check thy own chaff!

you guys beat up on mott too much. so far every vigilante has shot prematurely. (that's what she said)

i do hope future vigilantes realize how important it is to not just shoot people for shits and giggles, but to wait until there is likely a very clear wolf target. Imagine if mott was able to save the shot for damo. village would have been up another villager and down a wolf, and have a cleared vig.

honestly i think best strat for vig is to not take a shot until you have a confirmed wolf. if you die in the meantime, oh well. village can still win if vig doens't get their shot off, but if vig is wrong, it really hurts village.

you guys beat up on mott too much. so far every vigilante has shot prematurely. (that's what she said)

i do hope future vigilantes realize how important it is to not just shoot people for shits and giggles, but to wait until there is likely a very clear wolf target. Imagine if mott was able to save the shot for damo. village would have been up another villager and down a wolf, and have a cleared vig.

honestly i think best strat for vig is to not take a shot until you have a confirmed wolf. if you die in the meantime, oh well. village can still win if vig doens't get their shot off, but if vig is wrong, it really hurts village.

Maybe we shouldn't have a vigilante?

I find I lose interest when yurt can be killed only once. You know how they're are a few special roles? We should add one for yurt. Let's say instead of being killed once a game, yurt can be killed once a night. And part of the game can be, not in killing yurt, but in thinking up new and inventive ways for him to die.

Plus, if we did that, I bet I could get onceler to play.

Cut Yurt's head off!!

See what I mean? Fun's back!

meltdown and spazz in just two posts.

LOL

Let me channel Darla for a moment and let's see how it works out.

LMAO

Yurt is pacific time, it is in no way odd for him not to be here yet. However, that said, I am still getting a vibe from him, unconsciously or something...

Lynch Yurt!

What was the "vibe" Darla?

LOL Let's shoot yurt and then lynch him!

Here you are, trying to bandwagon Yurt.

Christie always spazes out a little about being a villager. It's too early to tell about anyone IMO. However, because you made this post I'm pretty sure you're a villager. This is exactly the kind of post I would have made playing as a villager in my first game. That's how I mistakenly lynched Grind. LOL Which had its own fun parts!

How does that convince you that Winter is a villager?

Christie was called a wolf on the basis of one post. Last game, she was ganged up on very early on, the first morning, my Mott and Billy over something completely retarded. I later used that exact moronic exchange to lead a successful bandwagon against Christie and the wolves won.

I thought this was WB's first game and his coming out and stating, as a fact, that Christie was a wolf based on one or two posts was a typical newbie mistake. Now that I found out he is not a newbie, that post he made really doesn't make sense to me.

Why are you now changing your story?

This is exactly how you sounded, when questioning Damo and his explanations. :palm:

No, we need a vigilante and I hope next time it's me. :)

Oh I bet you do. The first two games you tried to lynch me the first night both times. Failed the first time, the second time you failed again and I was experienced enough to take that and turn it around on you. Which I did. The third time you were a wolf and you made the call to kill me the first night.

The only thing you haven't done is shoot me the first night. I have no doubt that's coming.

Oh I bet you do. The first two games you tried to lynch me the first night both times. Failed the first time, the second time you failed again and I was experienced enough to take that and turn it around on you. Which I did. The third time you were a wolf and you made the call to kill me the first night.

The only thing you haven't done is shoot me the first night. I have no doubt that's coming.

I knew my comments would elicit this kind of response from you; because all of your assertions that you put aside your differences when you play, was BS.
And then; because you're unable to do so, you think that no one else is able to either.

You were killed; because you're a strong player, I thought that you might be the vigilante (due to a post you made), and we thought it might put everyone's suspicion on SF.

When no one wants to play Monopoly with you, you need to step back and review what the constant is and from your explanation of no one will play with you, it might just be because of you.
But you justify it to yourself, by blaming it on everyone else's behavior.
Saint Darla can never be wrong, ever.

I knew my comments would elicit this kind of response from you; because all of your assertions that you put aside your differences when you play, was BS.
And then; because you're unable to do so, you think that no one else is able to either.

You were killed; because you're a strong player, I thought that you might be the vigilante (due to a post you made), and we thought it might put everyone's suspicion on SF.

When no one wants to play Monopoly with you, you need to step back and review what the constant is and from your explanation of no one will play with you, it might just be because of you.
But you justify it to yourself, by blaming it on everyone else's behavior.
Saint Darla can never be wrong, ever.

Whatever. You seem a bit sensitive on the subject. Go protest some more maybe you can get a parade going.

OH-GEEZ, here we go again.
FINE
Yep, that's it.
We hate Darla and just wanted to get rid of her, no matter what.
All of our conversations were about how we could kill her off, knowing that it would piss her off.
After we killed her. we broke open a bottle of wine and celebrated.
We actually have a Darla stamp and use it to show kills, like the WWII fighter pilots use to mark how many enemy planes they shot down.

BOY AM I GLAD THAT IT WORKED OUT THAT WAY.

There, happy? :palm:

C'mon that's not it. I went over and over Darla's and Rana's posts the first day. I can somewhat understand the Rana kill because of her seery talk. But I didn't get a seery vibe from Darla and even Damo said the wolves were only guessing. In hindsight, if I had to pick a seer on day one, it probably would have been WB because he was coming across so positive that I was a wolf. Honestly I forgot about the seer, that's why I kept thinking Wb was a wolf, but he could just as easily been the seer.

Whatever. You seem a bit sensitive on the subject. Go protest some more maybe you can get a parade going.

I SEEM A BIT SENSITIVE ON THE SUBJECT??????

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You're the one that took a really good and close game of WW and have turned into your own personal paranoia session.
I'll be the first to admit that you're a really good player; but you're not that important that I need to focus my attention on you, just because you're you.
I also think it's insulting to Damo, that you would believe that he would allow me to sway his vote; for what you perceive as something other then what it truly was.
And that was nothing more then a collective effort for the wolf pack to survive.

No one else is going to say it and if they were being honest with you they would; but you are totally off base with your accusations.
Now, if I'm wrong then let's see who supports your "opinion" of what really happened.

What say you all, or are you afraid of offending Darla?

C'mon that's not it. I went over and over Darla's and Rana's posts the first day. I can somewhat understand the Rana kill because of her seery talk. But I didn't get a seery vibe from Darla and even Damo said the wolves were only guessing. In hindsight, if I had to pick a seer on day one, it probably would have been WB because he was coming across so positive that I was a wolf. Honestly I forgot about the seer, that's why I kept thinking Wb was a wolf, but he could just as easily been the seer.

So you meant something else, when you used the word "contrived"?

CONTRIVED
: having an unnatural or false appearance or quality :

Synonyms: affected, assumed, bogus, artificial, factitious, fake, false, feigned, forced, mechanical, mock, phony (also phoney), plastic, pretended, pseudo, put-on, sham, simulated, spurious, strained, unnatural

Back