WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

Agreed... when she voted Winter, saw Damo jump right on board, she immediately reversed and voted to lynch him. I missed US doing it too. Mainly because Rana hammered Damo 0.00003 seconds after he voted to lynch Winter. I was like DAMN... she set his ass UP.

How come nobody left in the game looked at those votes? I listed them all in a word document, and once I did that it became very obvious that usf and damo worked in tandem to auto lynch winter. I waited all day for someone to lay those posts out, but no one ever even mentioned them. Isn't that what you would normally do?

Noticing someone's story keeps changing is not an emotional observation. It is a factual one.

There was zero change, Darla. I stated over and over I thought it could be either of you (guessing really) so we covered both bases by killing one and blocking the other. That I screwed up the block doesn't change what the strategy was. Either way we neutralized the only Seer suspects we had.

Do you think I didn't know SF was dead?

I meant the universal you, not YOU SF. I am fully aware that dumbassery would never have gone on if he hadn't been shot the day before.

But you have to admit it is far more entertaining when the blind are leading.

Carry over from another thread...

Repeat of answer from this thread, same post:

There was zero change, Darla. I stated over and over I thought it could be either of you (guessing really) so we covered both bases by killing one and blocking the other. That I screwed up the block doesn't change what the strategy was. Either way we neutralized the only Seer suspects we had.

I thought I made a strong argument that usf was a wolf, he kept evading my questions about Damo, then I get killed that night.

The incredible part, to me anyway, is that usf wasn't the first suspect on anyone's mind the next day, they were dithering over Bijou and 3D.

Just look at who was leading the discussion to start the day.

I think the level of concern over the game gets a bit much sometimes. I mean I get that some folks are super competitive. I don't understand why, but I get that they do.

I don't get wasting all sorts of time berating people for doing something you disagree with. And if (its a big 'if') one player's level of skill is not up to your standards, perhaps coaching would be more appropriate than the bullshit that flies around this lounge.

I would think it is terrible being so gifted at this game that everyone else seems moronic by comparison.

I try not to look down on the rest of you ;)

Repeat of answer from this thread, same post:

There changes. First you said you were "pretty sure rana was the seer, but darla might be". Then you denied you ever said you were pretty sure rana was the seer and I had to go bump that post up. Now you are saying they were "just guesses" (I guess these guesses just happened to be about myself and rana). Then usf said he is the one who said you should kill me to set SF up.

So whatever you want to say is fine, but don't say I'm lying or mistaken when I say the story changed.

The story changed.

And, BTW, I wasn't lying. I really am doing mandatory OT at work... I was hoping to be village this time because it was going to make me an obvious "suspicious" character...

Gah.

I didn't look at your being gone, it was what you didn't say when you showed up.

See here's the post Damo, in case you get confused again.

Right, so when I said "I thought it might be Darla too" you took that to mean that I didn't think of that possibility? Seriously? The part in the post where it directly says I thought it might be you too means that I didn't think it might be you? What is wrong, Darla? This is seriously not like you.

We were Seer hunting. I was pretty sure it was Rana, but thought Darla might be it too. So, we hedged our bets. Whacked Darla and blocked Rana, and just in case I was wrong USF "watched" me for a visit.

Right, so when I said "I thought it might be Darla too" you took that to mean that I didn't think of that possibility? Seriously? The part in the post where it directly says I thought it might be you too means that I didn't think it might be you? What is wrong, Darla? This is seriously not like you.

She needed some mansplaining. I just PM'd her to help the lil woman get them emotions under control. I then mansplained why you killed her and she now understands and is sorry she went all emo.

She needed some mansplaining. I just PM'd her to help the lil woman get them emotions under control. I then mansplained why you killed her and she now understands and is sorry she went all emo.

LOL yeah sure. No, i'm clear on what happened. Everything's cool. As long as I'm clear I know how to conduct myself next game.

Back