WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

You were very clear. You were pretty sure Rana was the seer but you killed me because it might be me too. That's what I said when I quoted you. You then denied saying that until I dug up the post. You didn't kill the person you were pretty sure was the seer. Right. Exactly what I said so stop acting like I'm crazy. I can read. Being able to read does not make me crazy.

I don't even understand why they would immediately fix on either you or Rana being the seer. Why not you and Mott? Why not Rana and SF? Why not Mott and SF? You get what I mean. It seems contrived to me.

Just as a point, can you explain this to me? Because I would like to know so I can have a handle on how people are thinking for next round. If you "essentially knew" that usf was the second wolf, and you guys had a must kill a wolf night, why would you not lead a bandwagon on the one you were sure of, instead of flailing around at the third wolf who was must less exposed at that point? I would have thought you go for the sure wolf and give the more nebulous wolf another day to slip up. Free had already slipped up by then, he was a done deal. Why not lynch him?

I know! When I saw the comments the next day, I was like WTH? I fed usf to them on a silver spoon.

I'm curioius.
Are you pissed at them; because they let me live?
or
Are you pissed at me; because I lived and you were killed?
because
You really need to figure out why you're so upset over the village losing, but your recent behavior is epic. :)

None of us likes to lose. Competitive women are sexy, IMO.

I don't even understand why they would immediately fix on either you or Rana being the seer. Why not you and Mott? Why not Rana and SF? Why not Mott and SF? You get what I mean. It seems contrived to me.

It was a guess, not a "fix"... Seriously, we were stabbing in the dark. I may have made it sound like we "knew".. We didn't. We were guessing.

Excuse me? While the men play what? Pocket pool? The biggest game fuck ups were made by men. Not just this round either.

LMAO... don't get so angry... I was just yanking two chains at once.

Rana played the best game of any of us this round. You didn't have much chance this round. Christie did well, even without Rana clearing her, she was coming off as helping the village. If not for Mutt hosing the village, we might have had a shot given her clues.

1) If it was Mutt, they would feel safe because he would peek himself every night
2) Given the wolf line up, the natural choices this game would have been you, Darla, Rana given the postings.
3) I likely gave myself away as not being the SEER by the postings I made.

1) If it was Mutt, they would feel safe because he would peek himself every night
2) Given the wolf line up, the natural choices this game would have been you, Darla, Rana given the postings.
3) I likely gave myself away as not being the SEER by the postings I made.

I have to be honest here. I mostly forget about the roles of seer, watcher, blocker and vigilante. I will definitely keep those explanations front and center the next game.

Damo told two different stories about why he killed me, and you told a third. I just wanted the real story.

Your choice to kill christie was incredibly stupid, period. That will not change.

If you killed me to throw suspicion on SF, that's a different story than the one damo told. No I don't need you to get the posts, I don't care. Get your stories straight next time before you tell them that's all.

killing christie isn't really that bad. there are 3 cleared players so between mott/billy/christie, one of them needs to be nightkilled.

if they can kill christie for the angle of reverse psych, then that's ok. and if it doesn't work out that way, you still have plenty of wagons you can lead, and you've still nightkilled a peeked player

killing christie isn't really that bad. there are 3 cleared players so between mott/billy/christie, one of them needs to be nightkilled.

if they can kill christie for the angle of reverse psych, then that's ok. and if it doesn't work out that way, you still have plenty of wagons you can lead, and you've still nightkilled a peeked player

Nah because Billy was really the only one of the three who was universally viewed as cleared. Plus, after the way christie went after USF, it was an incredibly obvious move.

mott wasn't being as seer like as rana was. when you have a player making very correct reads, making those same reads over and over again and staying consistent on them over a 2 day period, that's a very good seer candidate. mott and sf were slightly more over the place.

I have to be honest here. I mostly forget about the roles of seer, watcher, blocker and vigilante. I will definitely keep those explanations front and center the next game.

No worries. That is why I generally begin the games with a 'everyone post your thoughts to protect the SEER' It allows the cover needed.

I think people get too worked up on the first day (I know I used to and I try not to) with accusations. Yurt got his panties bunched early and then essentially quit. You and Winter locked on to each other... it really began to sound w/v interaction and thus many of us locked onto WB as a wolf. Then he pulled the Mutt 'strategy' of 'lynch me and you will see that I am a villager and thus prove my wolf guesses are right' (which is not true). Mutt played the role of village idiot again, though unfortunately this time he had a gun.

Nah because Billy was really the only one of the three who was universally viewed as cleared. Plus, after the way christie went after USF, it was an incredibly obvious move.

you can't always stick with level1 thinking. you can't just let every person that calls you a wolf live just because you are afraid killing them might come back at you. it depends on the game dynamics. if you feel confident in having lots of wagons (which they did have) then it's really not that bad. otherwise anytime someone calls you a wolf you'd never be able to kill them "because it's too obvious." sometimes meta is very important.

The bottom line is christie was a peeked player. Killing a peek player is never "bad"

that said, I probably would have killed billy myself.

I probably shouldn't feel as awesome as I do about being the better pic to be eaten.

It's just that most of the other villagers expressed doubt at some point that Christie was really cleared. So, that made you the only play universally viewed as cleared. A bandwagon against christie had a shot, one against you, none.

I said this last round, and I am saying this now, rana is really becoming clutch recently. she soul read damo n2.

Honestly, if any of you go back to n2, you can see both usfree and damo being wolfy as hell. The hemming and hawing, and agreeing that no lynch is the best option, only to vote winterborn at last minute for pretty much no reason is wolfy as it gets, and rana honed in on that hardcore. I was very proud of her lynch of damo in that spot. very good read.

Agreed... when she voted Winter, saw Damo jump right on board, she immediately reversed and voted to lynch him. I missed US doing it too. Mainly because Rana hammered Damo 0.00003 seconds after he voted to lynch Winter. I was like DAMN... she set his ass UP.

Back