WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

Why didn't you guys eat me instead of Christie?

To try and throw everyone off of looking at me.
If I wasn't a wolf, a wolf pack would have been smart to kill her, once she started taking notice of me.
This would normally throw suspicion on me and away from the pack.
I figured I could use it to my advantage and feign amazement that they would do that.

To try and throw everyone off of looking at me.
If I wasn't a wolf, a wolf pack would have been smart to kill her, once she started taking notice of me.
This would normally throw suspicion on me and away from the pack.
I figured I could use it to my advantage and feign amazement that they would do that.

But that only confirmed my theory that you were a wolf. At that point I essentially knew. I couldn't figure out your other cohort though, and figured it was bijou.

But that only confirmed my theory that you were a wolf. At that point I essentially knew. I couldn't figure out your other cohort though, and figured it was bijou.

I want to make sure I get this straight, so I can use it to my advantage next time.

If someone accuses someone else of being a wolf, then votes to lynch that person, and then they are killed during the night; that makes their accusation true?

I want to make sure I get this straight, so I can use it to my advantage next time.

If someone accuses someone else of being a wolf, then votes to lynch that person, and then they are killed during the night; that makes their accusation true?

:palm: this trend has outlasted its usefulness.

This was that first post, Darla. Maybe I wasn't clear when I said "I thought it might be Darla too" that I meant that I thought it might be you as well... but it was what I meant.

What I was supposed to do, after wolfie discussions was kill you, block Rana, and Watch myself... But I messed up the block. :(

Rana should have only had the one peek, had I done it right.

You were very clear. You were pretty sure Rana was the seer but you killed me because it might be me too. That's what I said when I quoted you. You then denied saying that until I dug up the post. You didn't kill the person you were pretty sure was the seer. Right. Exactly what I said so stop acting like I'm crazy. I can read. Being able to read does not make me crazy.

Last edited:
I suggested Darla; because I thought it would bring suspicion on SF and that we could play on that idea.
Then Mott had to go and shoot SF and it made us rethink everything.

Oh so you suggested me to throw suspicion on SF. So Damo didn't suggest me because he thought I was the seer. Forgive me, it's hard to keep up with that constantly evolving story.

I don't get the whole "throw suspicion on SF' thing. SF and I had clearly cleared each other as villagers while talking. Anyone could see that. So why would killing me throw suspicion on him? We never argued, no less had a "long argument". Plus the reason for killing me keeps changing, but whatever. I'm sure I'm the crazy one, aren't I always? This was the weirdest game I have played. But it's only my third. Nothing anyone did made sense. Killing Christie was the stupidest thing you could have done. You should have been lynched immediately. The fact that you weren't doesn't make it a good tactic.

But it worked, so you can't argue with success I guess.

Last edited:
Yeah, if I hadn't spent the night pretty much collecting every instance of her defending me, I might have looked mighty poor.

I don't think you guys are reading that right. Rana cleared you over and over on the first day. The morning and afternoon of the second day she cleared you and Christie over and over, even writing that you were Red riding hood and the huntsman. She made one lousy mistake on one lousy posts after literally a dozen or more where she laid it out. IT wasn't rana's fault you had to go clear yourself.

It was the village's fault. The seer was killed and not one of them went and got the seers posts, posted them together, and said okay guys let's see who she cleared/incriminated. Instead you all flailed around giving USF the chance to gain cred by "clearing" the posters the seer had alraedy cleared.

It was badly played. But not by Rana. In fact, it was so bad it looked like the werewolf special olympics.

Also, no one in the village went and got the posts from winter's lynching.

You guys were out there smashing into each other wearing helmets and drooling. Rana made one tiny slipup and what did that matter when if you didn't notice, no one went and got her posts anyway. You got them to clear yourself. No one did what free did. That's not rana's fault. That's bad play.

if there is any game I have almost always seen a fight break out over, it's monopoly. that's why I picked that particular game btw :p

I think it's because in my family it seems every time I am winning and really enjoying it, everyone wants to cut the game short. "Oh you won, let's just stop" But I didn't officially win yet and I am still enjoying your losing to me. It's like every time I win they want to shut it down instead of just losing like the losers they are. And I usually win at Monopoly so this happened a lot. Then they stopped playing with me.

But no I never threw anything. I'm not violent. I may sound violent and I may yell or something, but I'm not actually violent.

Just as a point, can you explain this to me? Because I would like to know so I can have a handle on how people are thinking for next round. If you "essentially knew" that usf was the second wolf, and you guys had a must kill a wolf night, why would you not lead a bandwagon on the one you were sure of, instead of flailing around at the third wolf who was must less exposed at that point? I would have thought you go for the sure wolf and give the more nebulous wolf another day to slip up. Free had already slipped up by then, he was a done deal. Why not lynch him?

Oh so you suggested me to throw suspicion on SF. So Damo didn't suggest me because he thought I was the seer. Forgive me, it's hard to keep up with that constantly evolving story.

I don't get the whole "throw suspicion on SF' thing. SF and I had clearly cleared each other as villagers while talking. Anyone could see that. So why would killing me throw suspicion on him? We never argued, no less had a "long argument". Plus the reason for killing me keeps changing, but whatever. I'm sure I'm the crazy one, aren't I always? This was the weirdest game I have played. But it's only my third. Nothing anyone did made sense. Killing Christie was the stupidest thing you could have done. You should have been lynched immediately. The fact that you weren't doesn't make it a good tactic.

You act like this was a cut and dried discussion.
You made a comment on day 1 that made me think you could possibly be the Vigilante also.
Later today, I will actually go back and cut and paste the entire "dialoge" between the two of you; because we did think it could possibly throw suspicion on SF and this would allow us to eliminate another strong player.
Are you going to sit there and tell everyone that everyone you have voted for, to be lynched, you were absolutely sure they were a wolf and you have always been correct; or do we need to expect you to explain, in length, why you pick specific people?

You may think that killing Chrisite was a stupid thing to do; but it worked didn't it?
Care to explain why?
The fact that something doesn't make sense to you, doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't a good tactic; unless you feel that you're the only one who understands subtrefuge (sp) and such.

You complain aboiut how Yurt acts and yet you really need to sit back and take a long look at your own behavior, since this game ended; because you're acting like a big ole baby, who's had their candy taken away.

I don't think you guys are reading that right. Rana cleared you over and over on the first day. The morning and afternoon of the second day she cleared you and Christie over and over, even writing that you were Red riding hood and the huntsman. She made one lousy mistake on one lousy posts after literally a dozen or more where she laid it out. IT wasn't rana's fault you had to go clear yourself.

It was the village's fault. The seer was killed and not one of them went and got the seers posts, posted them together, and said okay guys let's see who she cleared/incriminated. Instead you all flailed around giving USF the chance to gain cred by "clearing" the posters the seer had alraedy cleared.

It was badly played. But not by Rana. In fact, it was so bad it looked like the werewolf special olympics.

Also, no one in the village went and got the posts from winter's lynching.

You guys were out there smashing into each other wearing helmets and drooling. Rana made one tiny slipup and what did that matter when if you didn't notice, no one went and got her posts anyway. You got them to clear yourself. No one did what free did. That's not rana's fault. That's bad play.

And my "play" of correlating all of her posts, defending Christie and Billy, wasn't a good tactic?

Just as a point, can you explain this to me? Because I would like to know so I can have a handle on how people are thinking for next round. If you "essentially knew" that usf was the second wolf, and you guys had a must kill a wolf night, why would you not lead a bandwagon on the one you were sure of, instead of flailing around at the third wolf who was must less exposed at that point? I would have thought you go for the sure wolf and give the more nebulous wolf another day to slip up. Free had already slipped up by then, he was a done deal. Why not lynch him?

I'm curioius.
Are you pissed at them; because they let me live?
or
Are you pissed at me; because I lived and you were killed?
because
You really need to figure out why you're so upset over the village losing, but your recent behavior is epic. :)

And my "play" of correlating all of her posts, defending Christie and Billy, wasn't a good tactic?

No it was very clever. I'm not denigrating you. I said I thought you played a great game. It took a lot of guts to go out there and try that. I told Damo you played a great game already, in private.

I'm curioius.
Are you pissed at them; because they let me live?
or
Are you pissed at me; because I lived and was able to convince everyone to lynch villagers?

I'm not pissed either way on that. When someone doesn't vote to lynch an obvious wolf, that's wolfy in itself. Next time I could end up lynching Billy by accident because of some bs move like that. I would like to know his thinking process on it.

For the record, I'm not pissed you won. The way the village played it would have been a travesty of we had won. I even said that to Rana by Saturday night. We had no right. that's why I yelled at yurt - he was most likely to be taken as throwing suspicion on you. You deserved the win. I can't think of a village team that I've played on anyway who deserved to lose more. To reward the kind of play the village engaged in with a win would only encourage the epic dumbassery we engaged in. That would be wrong.

No it was very clever. I'm not denigrating you. I said I thought you played a great game. It took a lot of guts to go out there and try that. I told Damo you played a great game already, in private.
Then what are you so pissed about; because you're acting exactly the way you accuse Yurt of being?

You act like this was a cut and dried discussion.
You made a comment on day 1 that made me think you could possibly be the Vigilante also.
Later today, I will actually go back and cut and paste the entire "dialoge" between the two of you; because we did think it could possibly throw suspicion on SF and this would allow us to eliminate another strong player.
Are you going to sit there and tell everyone that everyone you have voted for, to be lynched, you were absolutely sure they were a wolf and you have always been correct; or do we need to expect you to explain, in length, why you pick specific people?

You may think that killing Chrisite was a stupid thing to do; but it worked didn't it?
Care to explain why?
The fact that something doesn't make sense to you, doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't a good tactic; unless you feel that you're the only one who understands subtrefuge (sp) and such.

You complain aboiut how Yurt acts and yet you really need to sit back and take a long look at your own behavior, since this game ended; because you're acting like a big ole baby, who's had their candy taken away.

Damo told two different stories about why he killed me, and you told a third. I just wanted the real story.

Your choice to kill christie was incredibly stupid, period. That will not change.

If you killed me to throw suspicion on SF, that's a different story than the one damo told. No I don't need you to get the posts, I don't care. Get your stories straight next time before you tell them that's all.

I thought I made a strong argument that usf was a wolf, he kept evading my questions about Damo, then I get killed that night.

The incredible part, to me anyway, is that usf wasn't the first suspect on anyone's mind the next day, they were dithering over Bijou and 3D.

Back