WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

You say I killed you because it was personal. You even "shouted" it in a post that began with "bullsh*t"...

Then you say I wouldn't kill you in that way, but would let USF convince me to...

I'm telling you the truth. We were Seer hunting, and that is why you died.

No, what I said was I think both you and he thought I lynched him for personal reasons. So you killed me because you thought I was playing for personal reasons. See? There is a big difference.

Yeah that would have bee a good story too. Lol.

In this game I'm not sure why we had a seer anyway. She did a great job but no one noticed and just went about their business clueless as if she hadn't been killed and exposed as the seer...

in fairness, rana putt mott at the top of her peek list towards the end of the day, followed by christie, then billy. That could have caused big problems, because people may have interpreted mott as her randam n0 peek, and christie as her n1 peek, leaving billy out in the cold. Peek lists are very important for seers to make sure there is very little confusion about them.

in fairness, rana putt mott at the top of her peek list towards the end of the day, followed by christie, then billy. That could have caused big problems, because people may have interpreted mott as her randam n0 peek, and christie as her n1 peek, leaving billy out in the cold. Peek lists are very important for seers to make sure there is very little confusion about them.

Eh, she hadn't exposed her role to me yet, and I knew right away she had peeked Christie. She was clear about it all morning and afternoon. So she made that one post, Ok, a slip but...

We were Seer hunting. I was pretty sure it was Rana, but thought Darla might be it too. So, we hedged our bets. Whacked Darla and blocked Rana, and just in case I was wrong USF "watched" me for a visit.

This was that first post, Darla. Maybe I wasn't clear when I said "I thought it might be Darla too" that I meant that I thought it might be you as well... but it was what I meant.

What I was supposed to do, after wolfie discussions was kill you, block Rana, and Watch myself... But I messed up the block. :(

Rana should have only had the one peek, had I done it right.

if there is any game I have almost always seen a fight break out over, it's monopoly. that's why I picked that particular game btw :p

Yeah, if I hadn't spent the night pretty much collecting every instance of her defending me, I might have looked mighty poor.

if there is any game I have almost always seen a fight break out over, it's monopoly. that's why I picked that particular game btw :p

I've never lost a game of Clue. My sisters nearly wanted to kill me because of it. Nobody plays the game with me anymore. That and Trivial Pursuit...

Yeah, if I hadn't spent the night pretty much collecting every instance of her defending me, I might have looked mighty poor.

yup, people are forgetting this. a lot of people were confused over ranas peeks. That's the one criticism I have, I think rana should have been a bit more clear with her peeks and left less ambiguity.

you did a good job clearing yourself, and eliminating doubts

Why didn't you guys eat me instead of Christie?

I don't know. I was dead and had no vote in that. I think Watermark let USF make the decision. He's not here to tell us why. It worked though. A surprising kill seemed to put y'all off kilter.

Back