WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

First day is sometimes difficult when hunting for Seers... You were acting differently, it made me pause. Rana was acting differently it also made me pause...

As you say... It isn't all about you. I was hunting Seer... That was my only goal.

Bullshit. You killed me because I was on Free, tried to lynch him, and you guys thought it was personal, just like the whole village. Every time I said it was odd he wasn't there, people lined up to tell me that it wasn't odd. You never thought I was the seer. Free thought I would lych him because of personal reasons. You must think I'm stupid, but you'll never admit it, I just want you to know I know. But it wasn't personal, I thought it was straight up retarded when people told me there was no significance to the fact that a guy who loves werewolf didn't post all day. I don't play that way. Remember it for the next time.

As for your mistake on Rana, don't worry about it, I never thought she was the retard in this scenerio, and I know full well she told me she peeked christie and billy. Rana is one of th best players, if not the best. The very idea that you "knew" no one would listen to her is more evidence you're full of shit about thinking I was the seer. I listen to her more than anyone. You know who else does? Superfreak.

So you don't need to worry about people not taking rana seriously.

Bullshit. You killed me because I was on Free, tried to lynch him, and you guys thought it was personal, just like the whole village. Every time I said it was odd he wasn't there, people lined up to tell me that it wasn't odd. You never thought I was the seer. Free thought I would lych him because of personal reasons. You must think I'm stupid, but you'll never admit it, I just want you to know I know. But it wasn't personal, I thought it was straight up retarded when people told me there was no significance to the fact that a guy who loves werewolf didn't post all day. I don't play that way. Remember it for the next time.

As for your mistake on Rana, don't worry about it, I never thought she was the retard in this scenerio, and I know full well she told me she peeked christie and billy. Rana is one of th best players, if not the best. The very idea that you "knew" no one would listen to her is more evidence you're full of shit about thinking I was the seer. I listen to her more than anyone. You know who else does? Superfreak.

So you don't need to worry about people not taking rana seriously.

Okay, Darla. Believe what you want... I'm being truthful. There was nothing personal about whacking you, we thought you might be the Seer that really was the reason. I play to win, not to "get you"... You should know that. We made a sweet wolfpack last round. Do you think I made personal decisions then?

Rana's very, very sharp. It's to the players' detriment not to take her seriously, no matter if they think she's wolf or village.

She is, but both me and Darla noticed many of the other players dismissing her on the last round. It was amazing, she was almost always right but people ignored her. There is zero chance of me not taking her seriously after being a wolf last round. I learned more in that one round than in any other round where I was always Village, even than the rounds where I was Seer...

It was one of the first things I told the wolfpack this round. Rana is very good at this game.

Okay, Darla. Believe what you want... I'm being truthful. There was nothing personal about whacking you, we thought you might be the Seer that really was the reason. I play to win, not to "get you"... You should know that. We made a sweet wolfpack last round. Do you think I made personal decisions then?

Don't twist this. I know you didn't play to "get me". You have no reason to "Get me". YOu killed me because by early evening I had made over a half dozen posts about usf not being around, and then I lynched him. YOu killed me because you thought I was playing "gotcha" for personal reasons, or free convinced you I was.

All because no one other than myself, Mott and Billy realized that night that usf was acting incredibly wolfy. And you just assumed I couldn't ahve figured it out, and free was right I'm out to get him.

it's all right there. Even down to your saying you were pretty sure Rana was the seer but in case I was decided to kill me. Damo would never do that.

Don't twist this. I know you didn't play to "get me". You have no reason to "Get me". YOu killed me because by early evening I had made over a half dozen posts about usf not being around, and then I lynched him. YOu killed me because you thought I was playing "gotcha" for personal reasons, or free convinced you I was.

All because no one other than myself, Mott and Billy realized that night that usf was acting incredibly wolfy. And you just assumed I couldn't ahve figured it out, and free was right I'm out to get him.

it's all right there. Even down to your saying you were pretty sure Rana was the seer but in case I was decided to kill me. Damo would never do that.

You seem to ignore that I said I thought it was either you or Rana so the plan was to cover all bases. Kill one suspect and block the other. Of course I screwed that up... Somebody else gets to send the PMs next time. Rana would have had only one Peek...

There is no twist. I saw no hidden message on Day 1... So we made our best guesses. You and Rana were our top two suspects. We killed one, and were supposed to block the other.

I think she got her N0 peek and a notification that she was blocked on N1. Maybe she thought that meant I was a wolf... If so she was mistaken. I could have been innocent as the driven snow if the Wolves blocked her it would have told her the same thing.

you blocked mott n1. not rana.

Whatever. I don't care. People including free better accept that I don't play based on personalities. Because I won't take what anyone might think bout that into consideration again. It made me fuck up this time. You guys almost def killed me because you thought I would, but more importantly I backed off because I knew that's what people would think. I won't again. And if anyone here believes that's how I play, then they're projecting and it's no longer my problem.

Whatever. I don't care. People including free better accept that I don't play based on personalities. Because I won't take what anyone might think bout that into consideration again. It made me fuck up this time. You guys almost def killed me because you thought I would, but more importantly I backed off because I knew that's what people would think. I won't again. And if anyone here believes that's how I play, then they're projecting and it's no longer my problem.

kittens1.jpg

I don't think you do. I can't believe you would think I would let USF convince me that you were taking it personally. Seriously. We did well when you were a wolf because you are good at the game, not because you take things personally.

BTW - USF never took anything personally either. Much like you were surprised at how well you and Yurt worked together, USF takes the game seriously. We worked well together as well, even with Watermark.

I said this last round, and I am saying this now, rana is really becoming clutch recently. she soul read damo n2.

Honestly, if any of you go back to n2, you can see both usfree and damo being wolfy as hell. The hemming and hawing, and agreeing that no lynch is the best option, only to vote winterborn at last minute for pretty much no reason is wolfy as it gets, and rana honed in on that hardcore. I was very proud of her lynch of damo in that spot. very good read.

darla, why are you mad? O_o

people get killed, that's how the game is.

p.s., being nightkilled should never be looked at as a bad thing. It's a high honor. Not only are you being seen as a threat by the wolves, but you are also leading to the seer being able to live for another night. I love being killed n1 as a villager. It means I did my job correctly.

I said this last round, and I am saying this now, rana is really becoming clutch recently. she soul read damo n2.

Honestly, if any of you go back to n2, you can see both usfree and damo being wolfy as hell. The hemming and hawing, and agreeing that no lynch is the best option, only to vote winterborn at last minute for pretty much no reason is wolfy as it gets, and rana honed in on that hardcore. I was very proud of her lynch of damo in that spot. very good read.

yeah, I kept telling USF that we were being obvious... but it worked anyway. LOL

darla, why are you mad? O_o

people get killed, that's how the game is.

p.s., being nightkilled should never be looked at as a bad thing. It's a high honor. Not only are you being seen as a threat by the wolves, but you are also leading to the seer being able to live for another night. I love being killed n1 as a villager. It means I did my job correctly.

No but I wasn't a threat. Damo killed me because he was pretty sure rana was the seer.

I read rana's post more closely than anyone 's. I find her to be the most insightful player, period.

here usfreedom wonders why someone isn't targetting himself:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?40639-WEREWOLF-PROLES-v.-TROLLS-II-(The-Prolegeddon)&p=1004033#post1004033

this post by usfreedom is wolfy as hell.

when does a villager EVER wonder why someone isn't lynching them? Especially with only 1 hour left in the day?

villagers always see their innate villagery-ness, even if others don't. No villager would ever waste time by wondering why someone isn't trying to kill them. There is literally no point in trying to drive the discussion in that direction if you are actually a villager. It makes very little sense in this or any context.

I try not to armchair quaterback as a mod cause obviously it's easy to see things others don't when you have all the info, but I'm pretty confident I would have lynched usfreedom. For that post and his n2 stalling with damo.

No but I wasn't a threat. Damo killed me because he was pretty sure rana was the seer.

Again. I thought one of you were the seer. Why are you being so deliberately obtuse? This really isn't like you. You actually are taking this personally, and that just isn't what I expected from you..

So we were trying to cover all bases. Kill one, block the other in that way both are neutralized. However, I screwed it up.

Back