WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

here usfreedom wonders why someone isn't targetting himself:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?40639-WEREWOLF-PROLES-v.-TROLLS-II-(The-Prolegeddon)&p=1004033#post1004033

this post by usfreedom is wolfy as hell.

when does a villager EVER wonder why someone isn't lynching them? Especially with only 1 hour left in the day?

villagers always see their innate villagery-ness, even if others don't. No villager would ever waste time by wondering why someone isn't trying to kill them. There is literally no point in trying to drive the discussion in that direction if you are actually a villager. It makes very little sense in this or any context.

I try not to armchair quaterback as a mod cause obviously it's easy to see things others don't when you have all the info, but I'm pretty confident I would have lynched usfreedom. For that post and his n2 stalling with damo.

He wanted me to claim that I was the Vigilante. I told him it wouldn't work and it would be still more obvious. Especially when I had already pointed out that I thought Mott was the Vigilante.

here usfreedom wonders why someone isn't targetting himself:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?40639-WEREWOLF-PROLES-v.-TROLLS-II-(The-Prolegeddon)&p=1004033#post1004033

this post by usfreedom is wolfy as hell.

when does a villager EVER wonder why someone isn't lynching them? Especially with only 1 hour left in the day?

villagers always see their innate villagery-ness, even if others don't. No villager would ever waste time by wondering why someone isn't trying to kill them. There is literally no point in trying to drive the discussion in that direction if you are actually a villager. It makes very little sense in this or any context.

I try not to armchair quaterback as a mod cause obviously it's easy to see things others don't when you have all the info, but I'm pretty confident I would have lynched usfreedom. For that post and his n2 stalling with damo.

I still can't get over the morning after that Wolfy pile on winter, christy and billy charged out to accuse each other lmao. But the best was usf swooping in to "clear" the two players the seer had already cleared to establish his cred, and then use that to try and get Damo off the hook. It was very funny.

mott at #522:
They are either wolves or dead weight villagers who are not contributing to our survival by inputting information. Therefore the highest on my list for lynching are, in order, are;

USF
WM
3D
Damo

mott, you gotta follow your first intuition more.

####

winterborn @ #820:
So we have 10 people left and not a wolf kill made?

We need to get off the stick and start narrowing the choices of wolves down.

First step, who is sticking together or defending each other? For all those who think I am a wolf, I haven't seen anyone defend me yet. Not very pack-like behavior.

Also known as the concept of deadair/dead villager. Tried and true. Accurate ~90% of the time o_o

####

christie @ 1186:
I just went through the day one posts to check out what Darla and Rana wrote. Basically both of them suspected villagers up to the end of the day.

Darla suspects Winter Born, Billy, Christie, Mott and Yurt, post #'s 179, 193, 238, 291, 420, 455, 489, 554, 578 and 622.

Darla suspects Damo, post #'s 179 and 330.

Darla votes and unvotes USF, post #'s 586 and 627.

USF already gave a rundown of Rana's posts and she, too, leaned toward Winter Born, Yurt and Damo. She tried to protect Billy, Christie, and SF.

Bottom line, these two villagers, Darla and Rana, were mainly suspicious of other villagers yet both were killed. Who was threatened by them? The only name I see in both their suspicions is Damo. Food for thought.

This is one of the most underrated posts of the entire game, if not the best post. This is solid logic, solid initiative, solid detective work. Very useful at a time where people were still confused over the peeks. This is what we need to see more of in every game.

Again. I thought one of you were the seer. Why are you being so deliberately obtuse? This really isn't like you. You actually are taking this personally, and that just isn't what I expected from you..

So we were trying to cover all bases. Kill one, block the other in that way both are neutralized. However, I screwed it up.

Because I don't believe you thought I was the seer, and I don't believe if you were pretty sure rana was the seer but I might be, you would have killed me instead of rana. Now, if you had said you thought I was the seer because I seemed so convinced sf was a villager, which is what I thought you might actually have taken the wrong way, then I'd have believed you. But what you said just doesn't make sense to me sorry. It doesn't matter, you're the one who won't let it go. I want to drop it, but you want me to agree with you first. I can't, so let's just drop it. Or mabe we should talk about it off board butmim tired so it'll have to be tomorrow.

No but I wasn't a threat. Damo killed me because he was pretty sure rana was the seer.

if anything you were one of the most active players. I think you still ended up with the highest post count in the thread even after dying n1

The thing of it is they weren't killed because they suspected me. Seriously. Nobody had voted for me up until the Rana vote just before night on Day 2. I wasn't very threatened. We killed them because we thought they could be the Seer. Everybody suspected me at some point or another that first and second day. Mostly because I couldn't post as much as I wanted to.

Because I don't believe you thought I was the seer, and I don't believe if you were pretty sure rana was the seer but I might be, you would have killed me instead of rana. Now, if you had said you thought I was the seer because I seemed so convinced sf was a villager, which is what I thought you might actually have taken the wrong way, then I'd have believed you. But what you said just doesn't make sense to me sorry. It doesn't matter, you're the one who won't let it go. I want to drop it, but you want me to agree with you first. I can't, so let's just drop it. Or mabe we should talk about it off board butmim tired so it'll have to be tomorrow.

Darla, because we had the block as well as the kill we tried to cover both. The reality is we suspected you of being the seer, that was the only reason we killed you, and why I was supposed to block Rana. We couldn't kill you both, the only way to cover you both was to kill one and block the other.

I was looking for a "Hidden Message" but I knew you would be more careful than that because that was how I had found Onceler the previous game. Since we had almost nothing to go on but feel, we tried to cover both bases... (again, I am sorry wolves I was supposed to have blocked Rana but screwed it up somehow. I must have had Mott on the brain for some reason...)

darla, I am almost positive that no one plays this game to just fuck with people. especially not when one is a wolf. You weren't killed because of any vendetta reason.

When one loses as a villager, it's not that bad. Village can't be expected to be right, the blame isn't always on the villager, sometimes it's not the villagers fault at all.

When you get killed as a wolf, it's because your team fucked up somewhere, usually.

As such, a wolf loss is a much bigger hit to the ego. And thus, wolves aren't going to be wasting precious nightkills on rando darla kills "just because" wolves want to win more than anyone else in the game.

darla, I am almost positive that no one plays this game to just fuck with people. especially not when one is a wolf. You weren't killed because of any vendetta reason.

When one loses as a villager, it's not that bad. Village can't be expected to be right, the blame isn't always on the villager, sometimes it's not the villagers fault at all.

When you get killed as a wolf, it's because your team fucked up somewhere, usually.

As such, a wolf loss is a much bigger hit to the ego. And thus, wolves aren't going to be wasting precious nightkills on rando darla kills "just because" wolves want to win more than anyone else in the game.

I'm not sure why people have such a hard time understanding me. I know I wasn't killed because anyone had a vendetta against me. When has Damo ever had a vendetta against me? Of course not. That's not at all what I said. Madone.

roleblocker can definitely change seer hunt dynamics. A seer without a peek is a villager. nothing more. Sometimes, one could even argue it's better to take out strong players while blocking the seer (assuming you are ~100% confident on who the seer is). You can't roleblock a strong player at night, but you can a seer. So blocking a seer and killing a strong player n1 is actually a pretty good strategy and would end up with a higher net gain for the wolves.

I'm not sure why people have such a hard time understanding me. I know I wasn't killed because anyone had a vendetta against me. When has Damo ever had a vendetta against me? Of course not. That's not at all what I said. Madone.

what are you ranting about then? ;)

Darla, because we had the block as well as the kill we tried to cover both. The reality is we suspected you of being the seer, that was the only reason we killed you, and why I was supposed to block Rana. We couldn't kill you both, the only way to cover you both was to kill one and block the other.

I was looking for a "Hidden Message" but I knew you would be more careful than that because that was how I had found Onceler the previous game. Since we had almost nothing to go on but feel, we tried to cover both bases... (again, I am sorry wolves I was supposed to have blocked Rana but screwed it up somehow. I must have had Mott on the brain for some reason...)

Okay so you misspoke when yo said you were pretty sure rana was the seer but killed me just in case. Actually you were pretty sure I was the seer. Maybe your ego was talking then Damo, And caused you to say something that doesn't really make sense. Which is your fault, not mine for noticing it didn't make sense.

Okay so you misspoke when yo said you were pretty sure rana was the seer but killed me just in case. Actually you were pretty sure I was the seer. Maybe your ego was talking then Damo, And caused you to say something that doesn't really make sense. Which is your fault, not mine for noticing it didn't make sense.

I didn't say that. I said we were pretty sure that one of you was the seer so we used the option that neutralized both. And I killed you because I noted in the previous game how many players seem to discount Rana. I thought she would be less of a threat for that day because of that. I thought we'd be neutralizing the Seer either way.

roleblocker can definitely change seer hunt dynamics. A seer without a peek is a villager. nothing more. Sometimes, one could even argue it's better to take out strong players while blocking the seer (assuming you are ~100% confident on who the seer is). You can't roleblock a strong player at night, but you can a seer. So blocking a seer and killing a strong player n1 is actually a pretty good strategy and would end up with a higher net gain for the wolves.

Yeah that would have bee a good story too. Lol.

In this game I'm not sure why we had a seer anyway. She did a great job but no one noticed and just went about their business clueless as if she hadn't been killed and exposed as the seer...

You say I killed you because it was personal. You even "shouted" it in a post that began with "bullsh*t"...

Then you say I wouldn't kill you in that way, but would let USF convince me to...

I'm telling you the truth. We were Seer hunting, and that is why you died.

Nope. Not what you said.

It is what I said.

Here is the full post. You are clearly working hard at convincing yourself that I somehow did it for personal reasons but didn't do it for personal reasons...

I didn't say that. I said we were pretty sure that one of you was the seer so we used the option that neutralized both. And I killed you because I noted in the previous game how many players seem to discount Rana. I thought she would be less of a threat for that day because of that. I thought we'd be neutralizing the Seer either way.

Back