WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

i think watermark explained somewhere up above.

Watermark was pondering killing christie for the reverse psychology dynamic, (i.e. "why would i kill the very person trying to lynch me? that's way to obvious, i would never do that") but watermark thought it was to risky, (as presumably you are having to rely on interpretations that you can't necessarily predict), so then watermark decided you would be the safer bet. But then usfreedom kill christie anyway.

how do u make tablez, btw ???

lots of bbcode. it's actually really annoying, because it's all cluttered together. I have to color code it so I can see where I am. It looks like this:

tpm0N.png

you can't do it line by line because jpp will parse the whole post really fucking weird. so I color code it to see things easier.

For some reason I can't post the raw bbcode even in [.code] brackets, so you'll have to see it off of sight

fun fact: I had a 30 minute discussion with the wolves last night about modkilling 3d O_o

I ruled in 3d's favor obviously. but...they had very technical point. 3d's vote format was off a bit. I didn't like enforcing a technicality when i knew his intention though.

Well, we have said that votes that aren't underlined wouldn't be counted, but we never explicitly stated that forms other than Lynch X would be rejected. IMO, if it is underlined and conveys sensible information about who the person intends to vote for, it should be valid.

Well, we have said that votes that aren't underlined wouldn't be counted, but we never explicitly stated that forms other than Lynch X would be rejected. IMO, if it is underlined and conveys sensible information about who the person intends to vote for, it should be valid.

yeah that's basically what i decided. but people should still follow the lynch x format just to avoid situations where it could be up in the air.

It's mainly to prevent angleshooting. if someone says "I really want to lynch watermark but i just CAN'T STAND DAMO

I could put them down for a watermark vote, then they might come back later and go "HEY, DAMO WAS THE LAST THING UNDERLINED"

etc.

that's why I have that policy in place really, it's to prevent those type of discussions. but i've always basically gone off of, if I know what you are doing, it's ok.

That's a good point. We may want to make this an explicit rule about the precise wording just to avoid ambiguities like this, pointing out that things such as Vote X will be rejected. If it's explicit, no one can complain. It was implied before, but I think leniency about the policy was the right move here.

What happened to free? When he didn't move in for the auto kill after water voted I thought I really had it wrong. But I guess he wasn't needed.

When I went to look, I had 2 pages of posts to read and then with 10 minutes left, I saw that Damo had delcared auto-night with Bijou getting 4 votes.
Even though the thread was open, I didn't think it right to post a vote.

Yeah your first post billy, I was like alright! We still got this. Oh well it's easy for me to tak now. I derailed a bandwagon on a wolf, usf, first night. Not you, you wanted to stick with him. All because yurt doesn't answer questions and everytime I mentioned usf not being around was really weird for him, someone ran over to tell me it wasn't significant. And I didn't want people to think I lynched him for personal reasons if I was wrong. So that was a coward move on my part, I should have stuck with it and told people to fuck off.

Btw people, NOT BEING AROUND IS FUCkinG SIGNIFIcant.

I really wanted to get that off my chest. Good game wolves. Good night

You think not being around is significant, you should have seen the number of E-Mails I was sending Damo last night (to try and get an auto-lynch) and then Water today (when we could have auto-lynched Christie. :(

I made that up because I didn't want y'all to think she'd peeked me. Because she hadn't. However, it may actually be what she was doing... Well, F*CK...

No, I went back to see who I blocked first night... I was SUPPOSED to block Rana, but I blocked frickin' Mott? WTF?

LOL. USF... Didn't we decide to block Rana N1... I need you to clear this up...

I went and looked at the Sent messages. What the heck? I actually F'd it up.. Rana did get two peeks. Billy and Christiefan... LOL. I was working on a flawed premise!

You need to ask Grind; because I didn't keep a copy of my sent E-Mail or PM.

Bullshit. You killed me because I was on Free, tried to lynch him, and you guys thought it was personal, just like the whole village. Every time I said it was odd he wasn't there, people lined up to tell me that it wasn't odd. You never thought I was the seer. Free thought I would lych him because of personal reasons. You must think I'm stupid, but you'll never admit it, I just want you to know I know. But it wasn't personal, I thought it was straight up retarded when people told me there was no significance to the fact that a guy who loves werewolf didn't post all day. I don't play that way. Remember it for the next time.

As for your mistake on Rana, don't worry about it, I never thought she was the retard in this scenerio, and I know full well she told me she peeked christie and billy. Rana is one of th best players, if not the best. The very idea that you "knew" no one would listen to her is more evidence you're full of shit about thinking I was the seer. I listen to her more than anyone. You know who else does? Superfreak.

So you don't need to worry about people not taking rana seriously.

We never had a single conversation about you lynching me and it being personal.
This was totally about Seer hunting and I really thought that by killing you, everyone would jump on SF and give us another village lynch.
I thought it might have been Rana on Day 2 and her post of everyone to read her posts, if she was killed, convinced me and I convinced the rest of the pack.
There was never anything personal in this.
You play a really good game and you can be a real threat to a wolf pack, especially if you start convincing others of your take on things.

Don't twist this. I know you didn't play to "get me". You have no reason to "Get me". YOu killed me because by early evening I had made over a half dozen posts about usf not being around, and then I lynched him. YOu killed me because you thought I was playing "gotcha" for personal reasons, or free convinced you I was.

All because no one other than myself, Mott and Billy realized that night that usf was acting incredibly wolfy. And you just assumed I couldn't ahve figured it out, and free was right I'm out to get him.

it's all right there. Even down to your saying you were pretty sure Rana was the seer but in case I was decided to kill me. Damo would never do that.

Your vote for me wasn't even taken into consideration, when we discussed if we were going to kill you or not.

Whatever. I don't care. People including free better accept that I don't play based on personalities. Because I won't take what anyone might think bout that into consideration again. It made me fuck up this time. You guys almost def killed me because you thought I would, but more importantly I backed off because I knew that's what people would think. I won't again. And if anyone here believes that's how I play, then they're projecting and it's no longer my problem.

What do we have to do; post our E-mails to you, from each other on Night 1, to prove to you that we never thought you were being personal about anything?

here usfreedom wonders why someone isn't targetting himself:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?40639-WEREWOLF-PROLES-v.-TROLLS-II-(The-Prolegeddon)&p=1004033#post1004033

this post by usfreedom is wolfy as hell.

when does a villager EVER wonder why someone isn't lynching them? Especially with only 1 hour left in the day?

villagers always see their innate villagery-ness, even if others don't. No villager would ever waste time by wondering why someone isn't trying to kill them. There is literally no point in trying to drive the discussion in that direction if you are actually a villager. It makes very little sense in this or any context.

I try not to armchair quaterback as a mod cause obviously it's easy to see things others don't when you have all the info, but I'm pretty confident I would have lynched usfreedom. For that post and his n2 stalling with damo.

Does this also mean that you would have lynched me for defending Christie, when there were several that were willing to have her lynched?

Yeah that would have bee a good story too. Lol.

In this game I'm not sure why we had a seer anyway. She did a great job but no one noticed and just went about their business clueless as if she hadn't been killed and exposed as the seer...

I noticed it!! :palm:

the defending christie wouldn't have really played much, you can't go after every single villager as a wolf, and I think you realized long run christie wasn't the best target. so a christie defense wouldn't have really changed my mind much

Back