WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

No, you block the user's action, not at a certain person. I blocked her peek on Night 1. She did not get a peek N1. In fact, I think that somebody may have PM'd her with a suspicion... ;)

Could you explain briefly how blocking works, and does the person being blocked know?

Oh really is that what you think? No rana didn't talk to me till she was killed and I didn't pm her to suspect you. Wow.

Well you know what, good night. You better think about apologizing.

I winkied for a reason. My last post previous to this one is what I really think.

Free seemed pretty obvious once I actually started to pay attention to him. I thought he was village until later on yesterday. He was writing and repeating stuff we already knew in order to look village-y. When he wouldn't give a straight answer about Damo, he moved to the top of my list, then I looked at who he was mostly ignoring and it was you.

I was actually pretty annoyed at USF's defense of Damo at the time. My instinct was to immediately throw Damo under the bus. I was sure that USF had simply damned himself as well and that I was going to have to tough it out alone, so I tried to point out that I was suspicious of USF. USF apparently didn't want to point any suspicion towards me, though, so he did largely ignore me, to the detriment of our efforts to appear as if we were separate and there was no wolf pack. It did work out for the best in the end, though.

Could you explain briefly how blocking works, and does the person being blocked know?

You pick a person to block, it blocks their night action. The wolves can only use this at night, can't block the Vigilante...

Anyway, if the wolves block the right person they get a simple notification telling them their peek was blocked. The wolves get no notification it worked however...

My playstyle:

thrown_under_the_bus.jpg

I was actually pretty annoyed at USF's defense of Damo at the time. My instinct was to immediately throw Damo under the bus. I was sure that USF had simply damned himself as well and that I was going to have to tough it out alone, so I tried to point out that I was suspicious of USF. USF apparently didn't want to point any suspicion towards me, though, so he did largely ignore me, to the detriment of our efforts to appear as if we were separate and there was no wolf pack. It did work out for the best in the end, though.

Yes your strategy did work, and congratulations on a great game.

Amazingly his defense made him appear villagery to many of the players.. I told y'all to toss me off that cliff if it became necessary... I was going to try to point out that I was "not a wolf" <nixon fingers>...

I think she got her N0 peek and a notification that she was blocked on N1. Maybe she thought that meant I was a wolf... If so she was mistaken. I could have been innocent as the driven snow if the Wolves blocked her it would have told her the same thing.

Are you deaf? She fucking cleared Christie and that's who she peeked. It's not about you. Rana will have to clear it up.

No you weren't joking.

Let me know what I said to make you think I was the seer because I hear a lot revisionism going on.

Yeah it's amazing you overcame that water. You played a Great game though.

I didn't explain the block right.

The wolves get no notification if it worked. We watched me and blocked Rana. She should have received a notification that her peek was blocked. If she took that to mean I was a certified wolf then she got lucky, I could have been a villager and if the wolves blocked her it would still say that same thing.

So, we got no notification that our block worked, and she got no peek. Our Watcher got nothing because we blocked Rana, only a message telling him that nobody visited Damocles that night.

Are you deaf? She fucking cleared Christie and that's who she peeked. It's not about you. Rana will have to clear it up.

No you weren't joking.

Let me know what I said to make you think I was the seer because I hear a lot revisionism going on.

Yeah, I was. I put that winky in because I know you sometimes don't recognize my dry humor. But if you really are offended I know you take the game seriously and wouldn't do that. I am sorry if you really don't believe that.

I thought your, "I'd know if Damo was a wolf." was a hint in that direction. I feared you would peek me n1, if it wasn't Rana.

So it was Christie she cleared! I thought it was Billy. I was lucky then, got the right answer for the wrong reason. But we really did block her on N1.

No you weren't joking.

I can't wait for Rana to come and explain what she did. We were all reading her Red Riding Hood/hunter thing to mean she peeked two of us and cleared us.

I can't wait for Rana to come and explain what she did. We were all reading her Red Riding Hood/hunter thing to mean she peeked two of us and cleared us.

I made that up because I didn't want y'all to think she'd peeked me. Because she hadn't. However, it may actually be what she was doing... Well, F*CK...

No, I went back to see who I blocked first night... I was SUPPOSED to block Rana, but I blocked frickin' Mott? WTF?

LOL. USF... Didn't we decide to block Rana N1... I need you to clear this up...

I went and looked at the Sent messages. What the heck? I actually F'd it up.. Rana did get two peeks. Billy and Christiefan... LOL. I was working on a flawed premise!

Yeah, I was. I put that winky in because I know you sometimes don't recognize my dry humor. But if you really are offended I know you take the game seriously and wouldn't do that. I am sorry if you really don't believe that.

I thought your, "I'd know if Damo was a wolf." was a hint in that direction. I feared you would peek me n1, if it wasn't Rana.

So it was Christie she cleared! I thought it was Billy. I was lucky then, got the right answer for the wrong reason. But we really did block her on N1.

I feel like I'm talking to retards. She peeked billy night zero, he was her rando peek. She peeked christe night,one. Se told me she cleared them both. So obviously something got mixed up.

You took my post where I said I will know if it's Damo because I was wolves with him last time, as a confession that I was the seer? Lol. That doesn't even make sense. Whatever, I don't care.

I feel like I'm talking to retards. She peeked billy night zero, he was her rando peek. She peeked christe night,one. Se told me she cleared them both. So obviously something got mixed up.

You took my post where I said I will know if it's Damo because I was wolves with him last time, as a confession that I was the seer? Lol. That doesn't even make sense. Whatever, I don't care.

Read my last post. I screwed it up. I was supposed to block Rana but for some reason it says Mott in the frickin' PM I sent Grind. It says Rana in the emails we deliberated in...

I was supposed to block Rana, but actually didn't.

I really am LOL'ing at myself. I'm sorry wolfpack... Next time somebody else sends the messages!

First day is sometimes difficult when hunting for Seers... You were acting differently, it made me pause. Rana was acting differently it also made me pause...

As you say... It isn't all about you. I was hunting Seer... That was my only goal.

Back