WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

I believed the bit about work, but I know you guys well enough. I'm just too trusting of watermark I guess. Damnedable rapscalon

Well, when I talked to USF about choosing to kill, I mentioned that we could kill Christie and use reverse psychology, but that it was fancy play and that Billy would be a safer bet. But I left it up to USF's decision making and (tried) to go to sleep. I was very surprised when I found that he had decided to kill Christie after all.

Ha ha, he feared me after last night. But my big question is, why did you guys kill Darla on NO?

Darla, I saw that too, pretty much immediately. But having Mott on ourside....threedee being non commital and bijou being so new....I mean good game on the wolves, but fuck did Mott sandbag us.

Yeah your first post billy, I was like alright! We still got this. Oh well it's easy for me to tak now. I derailed a bandwagon on a wolf, usf, first night. Not you, you wanted to stick with him. All because yurt doesn't answer questions and everytime I mentioned usf not being around was really weird for him, someone ran over to tell me it wasn't significant. And I didn't want people to think I lynched him for personal reasons if I was wrong. So that was a coward move on my part, I should have stuck with it and told people to fuck off.

Btw people, NOT BEING AROUND IS FUCkinG SIGNIFIcant.

I really wanted to get that off my chest. Good game wolves. Good night

Ha ha, he feared me after last night. But my big question is, why did you guys kill Darla on NO?

Not exactly sure myself. I think it was largely Damo who made that decision. We were e-mailing each other (because mods can see who sends messages to who), but I seem to have forgotten about this for the first two nights, so I wasn't really participating in the conversation until day 3.

We were Seer hunting. I was pretty sure it was Rana, but thought Darla might be it too. So, we hedged our bets. Whacked Darla and blocked Rana, and just in case I was wrong USF "watched" me for a visit.

Wait a minute...you couldn't have blocked Raina fuck this iPad. Rana's peek Damo. You blocked her from peeking you that does not mean you blocked her peek. She didn't peek you on night one. You're getting this twisted.

I believed the bit about work, but I know you guys well enough. I'm just too trusting of watermark I guess. Damnedable rapscalon

Well, last round I had several tells stacked up against Darla and Damo, but stupidly kept trying to find reasons they weren't wolves because I was too trusting of them. There is no room for trust in werewolf.

Oddly, we didn't really even seem to have to use reverse psychology. Christie and Three had us down perfect yesterday.

Free seemed pretty obvious once I actually started to pay attention to him. I thought he was village until later on yesterday. He was writing and repeating stuff we already knew in order to look village-y. When he wouldn't give a straight answer about Damo, he moved to the top of my list, then I looked at who he was mostly ignoring and it was you.

Wait a minute...you couldn't have blocked Raina fuck this iPad. Rana's peek Damo. You blocked her from peeking you that does not mean you blocked her peek. She didn't peek you on night one. You're getting this twisted.

Ah, she had to have peeked me on N0 then... LOL. I read it all wrong. I was pretty sure she had peeked Billy.

We were Seer hunting. I was pretty sure it was Rana, but thought Darla might be it too. So, we hedged our bets. Whacked Darla and blocked Rana, and just in case I was wrong USF "watched" me for a visit.

If you were pretty sure it was rana you would have killed her and watched for me. Sounds like some reinventing going on. You were pretty sure it was rana, but thought it might be me so you killed me. Come on, you kill your number one seer suspect.

On the bright side, the personal enmity that myself and USF have for each others worked out perfectly, I think, to obscure appearances that we were a team.

No, you block the user's action, not at a certain person. I blocked her peek on Night 1. She did not get a peek N1. In fact, I think that somebody may have PM'd her with a suspicion... ;)

No, she did not. We blocked her the first night and killed her the second, blocking Bijou in case I was wrong. If Grind gave her a peek anyway... Then he made a mistake.

Okay. I'm confused then. I thought you could block a wolf so they couldn't be seen, not that ou can block the seer. Rana thinks she got two peeks and she's not a moron so something's wrong.

If you were pretty sure it was rana you would have killed her and watched for me. Sounds like some reinventing going on. You were pretty sure it was rana, but thought it might be me so you killed me. Come on, you kill your number one seer suspect.

I knew it was one of you two. So, I blocked one and we killed the other. The block is against the player's action. Therefore she got no Night 1 peek. I knew that people don't listen to her, even though she is an awesome player and that we'd get her on Night 2...

No, you block the user's action, not at a certain person. I blocked her peek on Night 1. She did not get a peek N1. In fact, I think that somebody may have PM'd her with a suspicion... ;)

Oh really is that what you think? No rana didn't talk to me till she was killed and I didn't pm her to suspect you. Wow.

Well you know what, good night. You better think about apologizing.

Okay. I'm confused then. I thought you could block a wolf so they couldn't be seen, not that ou can block the seer. Rana thinks she got two peeks and she's not a moron so something's wrong.

I think she got her N0 peek and a notification that she was blocked on N1. Maybe she thought that meant I was a wolf... If so she was mistaken. I could have been innocent as the driven snow if the Wolves blocked her it would have told her the same thing.

Back