WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

Awwww yeeeeeeeeeaaaah!

Z9320054-Grey_wolf_with_a_kill-SPL.jpg

Now it looks like posting pictures of us feasting was your idea. :(

Props go to watermark, who totally had me fooled the whole time. The other two wolves...well good job and all.

usfree was probably irl distracted. would have been epic if he got modkilled or something. but maj night prevented that

usfree was probably irl distracted. would have been epic if he got modkilled or something. but maj night prevented that

I was totally going to vote fo him to avoid a majority night and get him mod killed, but fucking watermark....once he voted, I felt like he was such a villager.

I thought you guys fucked up big time when you night killed Christie after she went at free so hard. I thought killing her was a confession and you should have killed billy and claimed christy wasn't really cleared. I really thought the village was going to pull it out because of that.

Obviously I was wrong and killing her wasn't a tactical error.

Good job, you guys played a good game.

I thought you guys fucked up big time when you night killed Christie after she went at free so hard. I thought killing her was a confession and you should have killed billy and claimed christy wasn't really cleared. I really thought the village was going to pull it out because of that.

Darla, I saw that too, pretty much immediately. But having Mott on ourside....threedee being non commital and bijou being so new....I mean good game on the wolves, but fuck did Mott sandbag us.

On N2 we had a chance at auto-lynch on Christiefan... But I was out helping the girls set up a tent. Today, we twice had the chance and didn't get it...

Gah. It was killing me.

BTW - Rana had only one peek. I blocked her on N1, we killed her before her peek on N2.

Well, when I talked to USF about choosing to kill, I mentioned that we could kill Christie and use reverse psychology, but that it was fancy play and that Billy would be a safer bet. But I left it up to USF's decision making and (tried) to go to sleep. I was very surprised when I found that he had decided to kill Christie after all.

And, BTW, I wasn't lying. I really am doing mandatory OT at work... I was hoping to be village this time because it was going to make me an obvious "suspicious" character...

Gah.

Well, when I talked to USF about choosing to kill, I mentioned that we could kill Christie and use reverse psychology, but that it was fancy play and that Billy would be a safer bet. But I left it up to USF's decision making and (tried) to go to sleep. I was very surprised when I found that he had decided to kill Christie.

And I didn't get a voice, I had no idea. I was surprised myself.

On N2 we had a chance at auto-lynch on Christiefan... But I was out helping the girls set up a tent. Today, we twice had the chance and didn't get it...

Gah. It was killing me.

BTW - Rana had only one peek. I blocked her on N1, we killed her before her peek on N2.

Huh. That's now how rana tells it but I must have misunderstood something. It doesnt matter anyway now.

Well, when I talked to USF about choosing to kill, I mentioned that we could kill Christie and use reverse psychology, but that it was fancy play and that Billy would be a safer bet. But I left it up to USF's decision making and (tried) to go to sleep. I was very surprised when I found that he had decided to kill Christie after all.

I see. Yeah I was shocked at that kill.

Back