WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

I'm thinking about this again and it's really funny to me. It must be because in my family we're like the bickersons, I mean we are never all together and NOT bickering, but I can't imagine getting depressed over that. That's how my brothers and I communicate - bickering.

Yeah, neither can I. I also can't imagine taking a smartass comment and somehow working it into a psychological evaluation. But thats just me.

seriously... that is what the game will always end up in. Just sayin, if you can't stand the heat, join Darla in the kitchen while the men play.

i dont think we've ever had a game end where one person wasn't pissed off at someone else, come to think of it

First round ended with Yurt pissed at USF.
Second ended with Village pissed at Mott
Threeve terminated with everyone pissed at Damo
The round Watermark moded ended with people pissed at him.

Etc.

I think the level of concern over the game gets a bit much sometimes. I mean I get that some folks are super competitive. I don't understand why, but I get that they do.

I don't get wasting all sorts of time berating people for doing something you disagree with. And if (its a big 'if') one player's level of skill is not up to your standards, perhaps coaching would be more appropriate than the bullshit that flies around this lounge.

I would think it is terrible being so gifted at this game that everyone else seems moronic by comparison.

Back