WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

i honestly dont know why you fucking IDIOTS insist on posting things when you are MOTHERFUCKING.

DEAD.

Just because something is obvious to you, DOES NOT MEAN it's obvious to everyone else left in the game.

So SHUT THE FUCK UP.

just superfreak explicitly outlining a few villagers. no big deal. cept he's dead and should be shutting the fuck up. other than that, no problem.

I mean, there are only 6 players left, it's not like it would only take one person not being entirely sure on matters to affect the outcome of the game in any meaningful way.

i honestly dont know why you fucking IDIOTS insist on posting things when you are MOTHERFUCKING.

DEAD.

Just because something is obvious to you, DOES NOT MEAN it's obvious to everyone else left in the game.

So SHUT THE FUCK UP.

so you are saying we shouldn't talk about it?

just superfreak explicitly outlining a few villagers. no big deal. cept he's dead and should be shutting the fuck up. other than that, no problem.

I mean, there are only 6 players left, it's not like it would only take one person not being entirely sure on matters to affect the outcome of the game in any meaningful way.

relax grind. it really was an accident.

superfreak your analysis of avengers is apt. at least you didn't give it a 10 like most mouthbreathers. 50% of viewers gave it a 10. what. the. fuck.

(p.s. I'm talking out of 190k people. not.... like... 11.)

Back