WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

Do you think any of the new people will play this? Bijou bravely jumped in after only being here about a week, but after seeing this he and the others who are just watching for next time, are probably like - holy shit these people are crazy! We probably scared the shit out of them. I mean, some of us. Not I of course. I have been very even-keeled and cool about the whole thing.

you know, you can do a 9 person game, with 2 wolves. those are really fun, and you can usually pack it with people that are all hardcore. the problem is that they can end quick. a lot of times they are used for turbos. which I have REALLLLY wanted to do, but everyone always has something going on.

Turbos basically work the same, except days are 20 minutes long. nights are 5 minutes. games take about 90 minutes to 2 hours

Do you think any of the new people will play this? Bijou bravely jumped in after only being here about a week, but after seeing this he and the others who are just watching for next time, are probably like - holy shit these people are crazy! We probably scared the shit out of them. I mean, some of us. Not I of course. I have been very even-keeled and cool about the whole thing.

Sol got 'depressed' because people were 'bickering'. That is not the type of person who should be playing werewolf. Neither is a Mutt who likes to deliberately fuck up because he thinks it is funny. Get rid of those types and we can have a fun game.

Sol got 'depressed' because people were 'bickering'. That is not the type of person who should be playing werewolf. Neither is a Mutt who likes to deliberately fuck up because he thinks it is funny. Get rid of those types and we can have a fun game.

Yeah, werewolf is all about bickering, or whatever you want to call it. If you hate that you probably won't like werewolf. But let's get back to yurt. Should someone who squeals "talk to the hand, I don't answer questions!" really be playing werewolf??

you know, you can do a 9 person game, with 2 wolves. those are really fun, and you can usually pack it with people that are all hardcore. the problem is that they can end quick. a lot of times they are used for turbos. which I have REALLLLY wanted to do, but everyone always has something going on.

Turbos basically work the same, except days are 20 minutes long. nights are 5 minutes. games take about 90 minutes to 2 hours

Well I would give it a try. Honestly, I know this sounds weird to some people, but it is very frustrating when you put a lot into something and people just laugh it off and do things to upset other people. I understand it was funny to shoot SF for Mott, I really do, and I even get why it was funny - SF says "If you're the vigilante shoot now" and Mott says "OKAY - BOOM" I get it. But it's not cool for werewolf. If I can hold myself back from shooting or lynching free just because, then everyone else should be able to as well.

Yeah, werewolf is all about bickering, or whatever you want to call it. If you hate that you probably won't like werewolf. But let's get back to yurt. Should someone who squeals "talk to the hand, I don't answer questions!" really be playing werewolf??

No. yurt tends to get butthurt every time someone says 'lynch yurt'. He can never quite seem to grasp that on day one, people toss around names for lynching to try and elicit reactions. Yes, people should elaborate on their responses etc... I won't say more right now as I don't want Grind having a seizure.

No. yurt tends to get butthurt every time someone says 'lynch yurt'. He can never quite seem to grasp that on day one, people toss around names for lynching to try and elicit reactions. Yes, people should elaborate on their responses etc... I won't say more right now as I don't want Grind having a seizure.

Grind is def on edge.

you know what would be cool? a sub forum ONLY for dead players, then everyone can post, without it being seen by anyone else. probably more trouble than it's worth, but that'd be cool. of course, problem is mods would be able to see it no matter what so I guess it may not work afterall. im thinking out loud

you know what would be cool? a sub forum ONLY for dead players, then everyone can post, without it being seen by anyone else. probably more trouble than it's worth, but that'd be cool. of course, problem is mods would be able to see it no matter what so I guess it may not work afterall. im thinking out loud

stop, before you hurt yourself.

No that would be awesome except for the part about the mods.

mods can see all forums, im not saying we would be allowed just because.

I mean we could use the honor system. I would follow it. but you'd have to have a lot of trust

I'm thinking about this again and it's really funny to me. It must be because in my family we're like the bickersons, I mean we are never all together and NOT bickering, but I can't imagine getting depressed over that. That's how my brothers and I communicate - bickering.

mods can see all forums, im not saying we would be allowed just because.

I mean we could use the honor system. I would follow it. but you'd have to have a lot of trust

I can't trust myself. I like to think id be that honest, but in something as small and simple as a game...yeah my morality isn't as strong.

Get the fuck out.

I seriously wanted my money back after Sin City. Only two other movies have elicited that reaction from me, as I try to avoid seeing crap (Christmas with the Klumps, and Good Luck Chuck). I also wanted my money back for Hellboy, but that's because several minutes of footage had been cut from the reel.

But it does add a "wild card" to the game.
Inagine a real village that was trying to do this.
Don't you think there would be people like Yurt and Mott?

Back