WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

If sacrificing yourself shows the remaining village who the wolves are, it serves the goal of the game.

Pout? WTF?

no... it doesn't. The only thing a villager accomplishes by voting to lynch themselves is to get themselves killed and hurt the village. It does nothing to prove your suspicions accurate/inaccurate. It is retarded on the Mott level.

yeah I might see that too darla.

I dont know, I would hate to think I am actually for reals this cynical, I really went to the avengers with an open mind (or I wouldn't have even bothered)

I think my expectations were so low, that I told myself that because they were so low, that it would probably be good, but that just got my expectations high again O_O
Maybe your expectations are too high. I really enjoyed the Avengers. Definately one of the best, if not the best super hero movie ever made.....but it's still just a comic book super hero movie.

Hello, fellow ghosts! :( I'm with you today in paradise, er, infamy.

And a shout-out to my peeps, villagers scorn us but wolves fear us!

Charlies-Angels-ABC-Image.jpg

no... it doesn't. The only thing a villager accomplishes by voting to lynch themselves is to get themselves killed and hurt the village. It does nothing to prove your suspicions accurate/inaccurate. It is retarded on the Mott level.

It saved me having to read page after page of bickering. That alone makes it worthwhile. :cool:

That it annoyed people was just a bonus.

Maybe your expectations are too high. I really enjoyed the Avengers. Definately one of the best, if not the best super hero movie ever made.....but it's still just a comic book super hero movie.

watchmen?
sin city?
dark knight? (also overrated)

lol watchmen worse than the avengers. lololololololololololol

avengers was so bad. I feel like the world has taken crazy pills.

The acting sucked
The plot any 11 year old could have written. I knew exactly what would happen:

- Spend 45 minutes bringing the whole crew together, while introducing the audience to the various characters.
- hang around for 20 minutes, not really doing anything, just chill on the flying ship, talking to samuel L jackson about nothing in particular
- eventually something causes the group to splinter, have a fight/argue, and their weaknesses are shown, make the charcters a little more falliable
- but in the end they unite for the common good, and kick some ass
- 25 minutes of explosions

The action was repetetive and boring.

No one can tell me anything redeeming about this movie, or how it's different than anything that michael bay makes.

I just don't get it. There are lots of movies I dont' like, but understand why others like them. But I don't get this one at all. I don't see how people shit all over michael bay and transformers etc, but think this is the greatest movie ever.

50% gave it a 10 on imdb. What. the. FUCK.

lol watchmen worse than the avengers. lololololololololololol

avengers was so bad. I feel like the world has taken crazy pills.

The acting sucked
The plot any 11 year old could have written. I knew exactly what would happen:

- Spend 45 minutes bringing the whole crew together, while introducing the audience to the various characters.
- hang around for 20 minutes, not really doing anything, just chill on the flying ship, talking to samuel L jackson about nothing in particular
- eventually something causes the group to splinter, have a fight/argue, and their weaknesses are shown, make the charcters a little more falliable
- but in the end they unite for the common good, and kick some ass
- 25 minutes of explosions

The action was repetetive and boring.

No one can tell me anything redeeming about this movie, or how it's different than anything that michael bay makes.

I just don't get it. There are lots of movies I dont' like, but understand why others like them. But I don't get this one at all. I don't see how people shit all over michael bay and transformers etc, but think this is the greatest movie ever.

50% gave it a 10 on imdb. What. the. FUCK.
It's all about the Shwarma dude. Did you catch the shwarma scene?

Yea that's the attitude! That's a great way to attract people to play this game.

People who deliberately tank their role should not play the game. Most people who sign up to play want to actually play. The village has had to overcome the deliberate tankings of two members, not to mention your normally ignorant level of play.

Back