WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

I have a feeling he may never speak to me again.

Oh, I have a feeling it's going to be worse than that. I think he may speak to you again. LOL

Mott I can't stay mad at you. You make me laugh too much. ( I did NOT laugh at the SF shooting, and we just won't talk about that right now) But you know the same cannot be said of SF. You should get so lucky that he never talks to you again.

Oh yurt finally made a post worth something! You are right Princess, and I call you Princess because Princess Yurt don't answer NO questions or explain herself!, at this point in my life I do get "special pms". You are very lucky that was last week.
This is why I don't provoke you. MY sister has speical PMS too and she has a concealed carry permit. I'm very, very nice to her. :) (Oh and she's the only person I know who rants better than Dixie. I've tried many times to get her to join JPP.).

Good luck today my fellow villagers! I won't be able to see what happened till tomorrow. I'm out all day today. I've got tickets for the special olympics! Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. Good luck and see you guys tomorrow!

Oh, have fun! I love the Special Olympics, didn't SF mention he was in some kind of race today?

This is why I don't provoke you. MY sister has speical PMS too and she has a concealed carry permit. I'm very, very nice to her. :) (Oh and she's the only person I know who rants better than Dixie. I've tried many times to get her to join JPP.).

I guess it happens as you get older. I never even had it all until recently. My doctor wanted to give me a bunch of crap but no way. If it gets bad and I'm raging at someone, I just smoke a little pot and that works better than anything.

I guess it happens as you get older. I never even had it all until recently. My doctor wanted to give me a bunch of crap but no way. If it gets bad and I'm raging at someone, I just smoke a little pot and that works better than anything.

Part IV of WM's guide to responsible prescription drug use:

If it's a benzo, amphetamine, or opiate, snap that shit up. Otherwise, throw the prescription away and never talk to him about it again.

Yurt shut the fuck up. You have NO right to be interfering in that game. You are the biggest fuck up of all, and you are on there and can derail people who actually have put a lot of work into this. I don't care if you derail the villagers OR the wolves. You have no right.

Grind wtf is he getting away with this for? Since we can't duct tape the mf'er ban him till the game's over.

Yurt shut the fuck up. You have NO right to be interfering in that game. You are the biggest fuck up of all, and you are on there and can derail people who actually have put a lot of work into this. I don't care if you derail the villagers OR the wolves. You have no right.

Grind wtf is he getting away with this for? Since we can't duct tape the mf'er ban him till the game's over.

He only just recently commented.

Grind likely has no had time to react.

I actually had to go back and check to see if he was dead after this, because I momentarily found it difficult to believe that a dead person would so flagrantly violate the rules.

Grind likely has no had time to react.

I actually had to go back and check to see if he was dead after this, because I momentarily found it difficult to believe that a dead person would so flagrantly violate the rules.

Yeah I just noticed grind posted he was going to the movies. Damo or billy should ban yurt till the game is over. He refuses to abide, he did it yesterday and grind already warned him. The thing is, it's not that he just makes a comment, this is the second time he has blatantly commented on strategy.

Back