WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

Ghost hunters tend to be talentless hacks.

a kind hearted fuck you from these awesome dudes

ghostbusters.jpg

Can somebody go kill yurt again, he doesn't seem to know he's dead? And do me a favor boys - this time make it slow and painful. I want to hear him squeak.

Then get mott's gun and load it with a 2nd bullet, end my suffering, and shoot me.

Can somebody go kill yurt again, he doesn't seem to know he's dead? And do me a favor boys - this time make it slow and painful. I want to hear him squeak.

Then get mott's gun and load it with a 2nd bullet, end my suffering, and shoot me.

don't cry darla. just having fun. relax. enjoy life.

You crack me up! Has SF been around to catch up?

Why would you want to give the village idiot a SECOND BULLET? :palm:

darla always has these special PM's.

rana...not spazzing, just having fun. relax.

Oh yurt finally made a post worth something! You are right Princess, and I call you Princess because Princess Yurt don't answer NO questions or explain herself!, at this point in my life I do get "special pms". You are very lucky that was last week.

I am hanging in the lounge being a dead peron drinking scratch Margueritas.

I am really enjoying the show.

But it is sad being dead.

Oh yurt finally made a post worth something! You are right Princess, and I call you Princess because Princess Yurt don't answer NO questions or explain herself!, at this point in my life I do get "special pms". You are very lucky that was last week.

ROTFL! Will he get it, yes or no!

Darla as the great philosopher John Belushi once said...don't get mad....get even! :)

I must admit to something evil. Some of the most fun I have on this board is when I can provoke Yurt or SF into spazzing out or even better when I can provoke Dixie into ranting. You're rants are awesome too (see above) but I try not to provoke you cause I'm afraid you'll hunt me down and kill me.

Good luck today my fellow villagers! I won't be able to see what happened till tomorrow. I'm out all day today. I've got tickets for the special olympics! Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. Good luck and see you guys tomorrow!

Darla as the great philosopher John Belushi once said...don't get mad....get even! :)

I must admit to something evil. Some of the most fun I have on this board is when I can provoke Yurt or SF into spazzing out or even better when I can provoke Dixie into ranting. You're rants are awesome too (see above) but I try not to provoke you cause I'm afraid you'll hunt me down and kill me.

Oh mott, let's not talk till after the game. Would I get mad at you? :) :) :)

Good luck today!

Back