WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

Yeah I just noticed grind posted he was going to the movies. Damo or billy should ban yurt till the game is over. He refuses to abide, he did it yesterday and grind already warned him. The thing is, it's not that he just makes a comment, this is the second time he has blatantly commented on strategy.

Grind is more or less lenient about comments that are simply silly. However, yurt is clearly trying to influence the game. If he's seriously unable to shut his mouth, he should be at least partially responsible and stop tempting himself by visiting it.

i dont know how i feel banning people over a game. but i think the next game we have, there definitely should be a waiver upon signing up that you agree to be banned until the game is over if you interfere intentionally in any way.

yes, i saw the avengers, despite my low expectations, I still left disappointed. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I really don't get it. 50% of the people on IMDB gave it a 10. that's unprecedented. I think the ratings sites are being gamed.

There is one thing for people to like a movie, and you are in the middle of the road, but like... this hits my demographic perfectly and I just feel like everyone is fucking retarded for liking that movie.

For one thing, it may just be a recent buzz in opinion, and things may calm down a bit later. I remember how when Skyrim came out people were overwhelmed by the content and announced it the best game ever. People became more and more bitter with time, as after spending any serious amount of time on it you can't help but leave with the impression that it was a mediocre experience. Now people are much more realistic about Skyrim's quality.

yes, i saw the avengers, despite my low expectations, I still left disappointed. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I really don't get it. 50% of the people on IMDB gave it a 10. that's unprecedented. I think the ratings sites are being gamed.

There is one thing for people to like a movie, and you are in the middle of the road, but like... this hits my demographic perfectly and I just feel like everyone is fucking retarded for liking that movie.

I haven't gotten to see it yet. My nephew has been in a little league tournament and I have to take him with me. But we will prob get there this week. I highly recommend the hunger games. If you see it let me know, I'd love to know what you thought.

yeah I might see that too darla.

I dont know, I would hate to think I am actually for reals this cynical, I really went to the avengers with an open mind (or I wouldn't have even bothered)

I think my expectations were so low, that I told myself that because they were so low, that it would probably be good, but that just got my expectations high again O_O

i dont know how i feel banning people over a game. but i think the next game we have, there definitely should be a waiver upon signing up that you agree to be banned until the game is over if you interfere intentionally in any way.

I'd agree to it. And since I do have a temper, I could end up on the wrong side of that. But not being an infant or a whiny little bitch, I would know I deserved it.

Everything is overrated these days.

continues cynicism circlejerk

Eh, I love the Hunger games and more hipstery stuff. Mass marketed stuff in general sucks though, I agree. I mean I've seen Olan Rogers movies more than anything that's come out in the last five years.

We finally put points on the board! I was fearing a sweep. And from how things turned out by this morning, I actually think we have a shot. Amazing. I'm not sure we deserve one, but we have one.

yeah I might see that too darla.

I dont know, I would hate to think I am actually for reals this cynical, I really went to the avengers with an open mind (or I wouldn't have even bothered)

I think my expectations were so low, that I told myself that because they were so low, that it would probably be good, but that just got my expectations high again O_O

I went to the hunger games again (i love that movie) and they showed the trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman. I know you probably hate that kind of thing, but omg it looks soooo good. I can't wait. I think that's the one I'm most excited about. It comes out 6/1

Back