WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

Note to the dumbasses:

When suddenly everyone jumps onto a bandwagon in the manner that just happened, it means you're getting played!!

God are you guys stupid! WTF, it's like I'm the only one who wants to win...

You're not the only one Damo. FUCK the city of Warren "durr, we need these cars by Monday, or you guys losethe contract" assholes.

Yes, you may.

"Oh, shit, WB was sure suspicious for more than a day, so I'm just going to ignore shifting dynamics, everything that has occurred today, and just join the bandwagon, because my role is a prole."

Dumbasses.

Well, I'm not going to say anything about anyone being a prole because this reveal surprised me too. Plus I got killed on the first night so who am I to talk?

It seemed like everyone was walking on egg shells today; but it was interesting to see what players had to say and what the responses were.
Mott shooting SF was funnier then all get out.

I know Darla said she wouldn't play, next time, if certain posters played; but the unexpected is what makes the game fun.
Every village needs an idiot and we just happened to have a couple this time.
I love the larger games, as opposed to some of the other ones we've done.

Well, I have been thinking about that mott thing. YOu know what, he and sf can't see each other right. They drive each other up the wall. I was most likely too hard on mott. Not very much too hard, but i was a bit too hard.

we have a couple of idiots but i'll say this - we have a great fucking wolf team. hats off to whoever they are.

You know when you just give up, pout and lynch yourself it doesn't help the village, it is messed up.

3D, that is the reason I thought he was wolf. It just sucks.

Well, I have been thinking about that mott thing. YOu know what, he and sf can't see each other right. They drive each other up the wall. I was most likely too hard on mott. Not very much too hard, but i was a bit too hard.

we have a couple of idiots but i'll say this - we have a great fucking wolf team. hats off to whoever they are.

You really do need to play, the next time.

You know when you just give up, pout and lynch yourself it doesn't help the village, it is messed up.

3D, that is the reason I thought he was wolf. It just sucks.

If sacrificing yourself shows the remaining village who the wolves are, it serves the goal of the game.

Pout? WTF?

You really do need to play, the next time.

I will. Who am I kidding, I'm addicted. Let's face it. lol I'm an addict that's why i would have pepper sprayed mott and yurt earlier today. good thing this is on a computer! what if we all got together and played real life werewolf in a room? you guys would have to tie me to a chair before we started. well, mott and superfreak too though.

By the Wolves, Darla, not by the Village. When this is over, you might be glad of an opportunity to distance yourself from Proleville.

YEah, I know. But I'm not going to lie just to make myself look good and massage my hurt ego. I thought about doing that but then i thought, fuck that, it's a game, tell the truth now. This reveal surprised the hell out of me.

Um, no, Mott just sucks. You can't pin that on SF.

Look, we all make mistakes. I single-handedly got my first Wolfpack annihilated, because I made one, minor slip-up talking to Billy. It was minor, but SF took it and dug our graves with it. I have respected his skill ever since. But that was just one time. Mott fucks up every single round. Literally.

Um, no, Mott just sucks. You can't pin that on SF.

Look, we all make mistakes. I single-handedly got my first Wolfpack annihilated, because I made one, minor slip-up talking to Billy. It was minor, but SF took it and dug our graves with it. I have respected his skill ever since. But that was just one time. Mott fucks up every single round. Literally.

I consider sf a top player. I am in no way implying anything other than that. I know how good he is. I said last time, and I kinda think I was right - Mott is his kryptonite. :)

Back