WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

good one villagers.....:rolleyes:

:palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm:

It was my fault. I should have stayed on and stopped an auto night. I was so tired and the next time I went to look an auto night had already happened.

Edit to say, and you should have defended yourself yurt. Saying theres nothing to defend is bs. We all have to defend ourselves during the game, and you can bet wolves were out there late doing just that if they felt they had to. If you are going to be so defensive, maybe it's not a good game for you. But I'm pissed at myself for not stopping the auto night. I didn't think it was going to be you and I signed off. That's a lesson for me too for next time.

Last edited:
Oh, billions of men why animal test, as in, why not use men for lab tests and experiments?

LMAO. It took me a while to get that you sick bastard! Hysterical I want that hat.

You really should. It's awesome. It made me laugh.

You would think the little shit could have prettied up the face a little though! I am sure he and billy had a great giggle over it. But yeah, it was awesome. Well, Grind comes up with the best shit when someone gets killed there's no doubt about that.

I am LMAO at how surprised Rana just acted when SF said he had a date.

A date! Congratulations!

It's like her retarded (sorry rana just this once!) brother comes home and says he was on a date. That's how she acted. LOL

I am LMAO at how surprised Rana just acted when SF said he had a date.

A date! Congratulations!

It's like her retarded (sorry rana just this once!) brother comes home and says he was on a date. That's how she acted. LOL

I was very proud of him. Just thinking about his post, finding a woman who is dumb enough! When you use retarded in this sense it is okay. If I had a retarded brother I would be thrilled if he had a date!

Back