WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

which is why talking about the game in any manner other than superficial in this thread, even on what looks like innocent points, shouldn't be going on.

What do you mean yurt? You refused to defend or explain yourself last night. The game is at least 25% defending yourself from legit and non legit wolf lead accusations. You are far too defensive and whiny to do it. It's not personal. You stink.

LOL...another darla meltdown. there was nothing to explain, i had very few posts, thus, nothing to defend. calm down, count to 10 slowly. it is just a game. don't forget, it was SF who drove the bandwagon....just because you fell for his BS doesn't mean you have to get all pissy.

LOL...another darla meltdown. there was nothing to explain, i had very few posts, thus, nothing to defend. calm down, count to 10 slowly. it is just a game. don't forget, it was SF who drove the bandwagon....just because you fell for his BS doesn't mean you have to get all pissy.

You're an idiot. Sf didn't drive it.

You are so stupid. Having very few posts is something to explain in itself. You stink or you tanked on purpose. Period.

wow...serious meltdown. SF did drive it. that is clear to anyone with a brain. i said BEFORE the game i wouldn't be able to post as much. both you and SF found my lack of posting suspicious, despite i said i would be posting less before the game even started. you two are just that stupid.

I'm sorry I got so mad. It's not their fault they're stupid fucks. As grind pointed out to me; [edit :x] I don't know why. I have always had the urge to grind my heel into the faces of stupid fucks.

I apologize. He's right. Some people are dropped on their heads. Some do drugs in their youth that fry the small little pea-brains they had to begin with. There's no coming back from that.

I vow to be nicer about this. I am ashamed I am so competitive it makes me want to shake stupid fucks as if they were infants again and I could shake their bird-like brain back into the proper place it was dislodged from when they were dropped.

I will do better. Thank you for listening and giving me a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry I got so mad. It's not their fault they're stupid fucks. As grind pointed out to me; [edit :x] I don't know why. I have always had the urge to grind my heel into the faces of stupid fucks.

I apologize. He's right. Some people are dropped on their heads. Some do drugs in their youth that fry the small little pea-brains they had to begin with. There's no coming back from that.

I vow to be nicer about this. I am ashamed I am so competitive it makes me want to shake stupid fucks as if they were infants again and I could shake their bird-like brain back into the proper place it was dislodged from when they were dropped.

I will do better. Thank you for listening and giving me a chance.

A very nice apology. You managed to admit you were wrong, apologize, and still point out that there are idiots in the game.

Weekend is here now, I don't have to go to work... I'll be doing things with the kids but we have a "looooong" day.

When does the "day" end? Sunday or Monday?

It is great fun! I love to play, it Is a brain teaser which helps kep your mind exercised.

It seemed like everyone was walking on egg shells today; but it was interesting to see what players had to say and what the responses were.
Mott shooting SF was funnier then all get out.

I know Darla said she wouldn't play, next time, if certain posters played; but the unexpected is what makes the game fun.
Every village needs an idiot and we just happened to have a couple this time.
I love the larger games, as opposed to some of the other ones we've done.

Back