WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

I was very proud of him. Just thinking about his post, finding a woman who is dumb enough! When you use retarded in this sense it is okay. If I had a retarded brother I would be thrilled if he had a date!

That was so funny I almost choked on my coffee. Notice he didn't comment on it!

And despite all your Herculean efforts too.

Buy the time I had read all of the posts and saw that it looked bad for Yurt, I tried to post to tell everyone to hold off; but the :bandwagon: had already started it and picked up speed.

I went back and looked and at 7:09 he had three votes, which isn't always a big deal on the first day; but between 7:24 and 7:38, he got voted on 4 more times.
By then, it was a done deal.

I was very proud of him. Just thinking about his post, finding a woman who is dumb enough! When you use retarded in this sense it is okay. If I had a retarded brother I would be thrilled if he had a date!

LMOA... lub u two

ur sofa king we todd did

No I'm not playing with yurt either. If you can't defend yourself in this game you should not be in it. Whiny little bitch. Don't even get me started on Mott. I knew sf was village within two hours. There was no reason to shoot him. He threw the game to the wolves with that.

I hate usf but I will play with him. So no one need to get all butthurt yurt. And of course, I like Mott very much. But I can't handle those two fuck ups in werewolf, no. That's over.

wtf darla?

What do you mean yurt? You refused to defend or explain yourself last night. The game is at least 25% defending yourself from legit and non legit wolf lead accusations. You are far too defensive and whiny to do it. It's not personal. You stink.

Back