WEREWOLF LOUNGE: HOME OF BATTLE BREW AND BATTLE CATTLE

Damo told two different stories about why he killed me, and you told a third. I just wanted the real story.

Your choice to kill christie was incredibly stupid, period. That will not change.

If you killed me to throw suspicion on SF, that's a different story than the one damo told. No I don't need you to get the posts, I don't care. Get your stories straight next time before you tell them that's all.

Why are you so pissed off?
Damo didn't tell me every sceanrio he had thought of, nor did I tell him.
We worked through our ideas and if we were undecided, then we asked for input.
We sure as hell weren't exchanging long E-Mails, until all hours of the evening.

Have you considered that the problem you're having, isn't with us; but with yourself?

I'm not pissed. That's where you're going wrong. I am trying to find out what happened so I have more info for next round. Most of what happened made no sense while it was happening.

You're not pissed!! :shock:
Would you like to take a poll on whether people think you're pissed?

Also yurt kept posting in the game thread, it was really pissing me off. One post he said during the game was that "usf is either greatest villager right now or greatest wolf"

... like that wouldn't bring any attention to usf, or have implications on the game...

He also thanked some things watermark said in a few spots.

I don't know who pissed in yurts cheerios recently, he's usually been a pretty chill dude but it was almost like he was trying to just dick up the game. was not cool.

I thought I made a strong argument that usf was a wolf, he kept evading my questions about Damo, then I get killed that night.

The incredible part, to me anyway, is that usf wasn't the first suspect on anyone's mind the next day, they were dithering over Bijou and 3D.

I love it when a plan comes together.

:chesh:

Also yurt kept posting in the game thread, it was really pissing me off. One post he said during the game was that "usf is either greatest villager right now or greatest wolf"

... like that wouldn't bring any attention to usf, or have implications on the game...

He also thanked some things watermark said in a few spots.

I don't know who pissed in yurts cheerios recently, he's usually been a pretty chill dude but it was almost like he was trying to just dick up the game. was not cool.

You don't know who pissed in yurt's cheerios? It was superfreak.

Maybe I had a little to do with it, but it was almost all Superfreak!

I don't even understand why they would immediately fix on either you or Rana being the seer. Why not you and Mott? Why not Rana and SF? Why not Mott and SF? You get what I mean. It seems contrived to me.

OH-GEEZ, here we go again.
FINE
Yep, that's it.
We hate Darla and just wanted to get rid of her, no matter what.
All of our conversations were about how we could kill her off, knowing that it would piss her off.
After we killed her. we broke open a bottle of wine and celebrated.
We actually have a Darla stamp and use it to show kills, like the WWII fighter pilots use to mark how many enemy planes they shot down.

BOY AM I GLAD THAT IT WORKED OUT THAT WAY.

There, happy? :palm:

There changes. First you said you were "pretty sure rana was the seer, but darla might be". Then you denied you ever said you were pretty sure rana was the seer and I had to go bump that post up. Now you are saying they were "just guesses" (I guess these guesses just happened to be about myself and rana). Then usf said he is the one who said you should kill me to set SF up.

So whatever you want to say is fine, but don't say I'm lying or mistaken when I say the story changed.

The story changed.

So when you first said that you felt Billy was a wolf, you were just making something up; because your story changed later?

Back