WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
For discussing days events.

Grind I'm too lazy to post all the rules, so you do it.

No one discuss strategy, don't be a dickhead.....yada yada yada.

yeah, use common sense. If something seems like a grey area, err in the side of caution.

Talk shouldn't really go beyond "oh man I can't believe he was killed", "wow that sucks", "goooo village" etc

Hanging is not a requirement in lynchings. You can stab them with a pitchfork, shoot them, draw-and-quarter, or even stone. Its the choice of the mob, but hanging has always been uber popular with lynch mobs...

Grind.....you asshole!!! Why can't the vigilante day shoot? That's totally fucked up and it completely defeats the purpose of the Vigilante. It's to prevent someone from making a particular vote or to stop a bandwagon! You insuffarable prick! You've doomed the village. You have either one to many roles or one to many wolves and if Watermark should happen to be a villager.....the village is fucking screwed!

Hanging is not a requirement in lynchings. You can stab them with a pitchfork, shoot them, draw-and-quarter, or even stone. Its the choice of the mob, but hanging has always been uber popular with lynch mobs...
Burning at the stake is fairly popular too. Since this is Proleville though the lynching will probably be along the lines of "Villager X shoved out into the rain and told to look at the sky and who subsequently drown cause they forget to close their mouth." or "Villager X is given a handgun and told to go play in the street."

Grind.....you asshole!!! Why can't the vigilante day shoot? That's totally fucked up and it completely defeats the purpose of the Vigilante. It's to prevent someone from making a particular vote or to stop a bandwagon! You insuffarable prick! You've doomed the village. You have either one to many roles or one to many wolves and if Watermark should happen to be a villager.....the village is fucking screwed!

LOL OHHH, that makes sense. I couldn't figure out this vigilante thing. So as originally conceived it could be a very cool thing, but as put into effect here, it's just another screwing. So now we have three wolves running around, and one vigilante who could shoot anyone of us, just because! What if the vigilante is yurt, did you ever think of that? Yeah. What if it's Superfreak? You are soooo dead then Mott. Or should I say MUTT. LOL How come i never get to be anyone cool? I wanted to be the angel! That is sooo me Mott.

I'm going to go ahead and issue a weather advisory. It's supposed to snow this weekend in WA State, so things could get hectic on my end. The last snow storm from a few weeks ago was fucked up.

Thanks, I did not know this, your are just a reservoir of information!

I'm going to go ahead and issue a weather advisory. It's supposed to snow this weekend in WA State, so things could get hectic on my end. The last snow storm from a few weeks ago was fucked up.
We've had hardly any snow this year. Last year the temps dropped to 20 deg F in early December and stayed that way till the end of Feb. Then it rained from March till early June. So far this year temps have been around 40 with very little snow. It's been the warmest winter here since 1967.

It's supposed to be wonderful weather here. Today it is likely to be 60 degrees or so...

Man, I love living here.

Back