WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

Is that some liberal male default mechanism? Fucking coward. Shouldn't you be attacking some other poor kid from behind right about now? Show em how tough you are?

I think you should follow Mott around talking about one of his worst moments from way back in the days before AlGore invented the Interwebs... (Of course Mott doesn't realize it was one of his worst moments.... but you can't have everything).

Because that's cool and stuff.

i think it is funny how much trash talk there is about WW. the way i see it, most of us are all about the same, with the exception of grind who is the jedi grand master toaster of WW.

I think you should follow Mott around talking about one of his worst moments from way back in the days before AlGore invented the Interwebs... (Of course Mott doesn't realize it was one of his worst moments.... but you can't have everything).

Because that's cool and stuff.
Huh? Speak English Damo.

Is that some liberal male default mechanism? Fucking coward. Shouldn't you be attacking some other poor kid from behind right about now? Show em how tough you are?
Lighten up Tinkerbell. I heard coffee enemas do wonders for spastic colons. You may want to try that before you end up having a coronary. :)

Back