WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

Dear gawd, I better bring, Norris, Swartzenager (sp) and Seagal, keep Markie Markie on my cell phone, too, just in case we need backup.

You might want to bring walkers for the first two. Though it probably won't matter. harry can take care of those three pusses...

Whoever decided it was a good idea to fuck up perfectly good cookies by putting fucking raisins in then should be drawn and fucking quartered. And there can be no dispute about this. I don't give a good goddamn how wonderful your oatmeal fucking raisin cookies are; they'd be better without the fucking raisins and with chocolate fucking chips in their stead.

I love raisins in baked goods. Like raisin loaf? That's delicious. I bake a lot of cookies at Christmas but no Oatmeal raisin because no one else likes them but me. I never thought of trying oatmeal chocolate chip, but they would probably still complain about the oatmeal.

Still waiting to hear how Mutt's brilliant strategy turned out in his opinion... I wonder why he won't comment on it? I mean both Billy and i turned out to be wolves, right?

Nothing Mutt?

Nothing about your absurdity regarding granule either? What's the matter Mutt? Completely embarrassed about your stupidity being displayed so brilliantly?

Still waiting to hear how Mutt's brilliant strategy turned out in his opinion... I wonder why he won't comment on it? I mean both Billy and i turned out to be wolves, right?

Nothing Mutt?

Nothing about your absurdity regarding granule either? What's the matter Mutt? Completely embarrassed about your stupidity being displayed so brilliantly?

SF he was wrong, what do you want to do, behead him? Besides people never think this way. That's why he and USF were "laughing their asses" off at us, even though USF should only know how some of us had hours of entertainment over the "female wolf pack" spazz attack. But once they were dead they had everything figured out! Sure.

Fair enough. I didn't notice the part that said the mod kill did not apply in that case. Live and learn on that. I just wanted Mutt to hear it from yet ANOTHER source that it was the correct play vs. lynching someone else and letting the modkill happen too.
I don't think Mott gives a shit what I think O_o

SF he was wrong, what do you want to do, behead him? Besides people never think this way. That's why he and USF were "laughing their asses" off at us, even though USF should only know how some of us had hours of entertainment over the "female wolf pack" spazz attack. But once they were dead they had everything figured out! Sure.

I was thinking more of a public bobbit. Yes, amazing how they had it all figured out and were laughing and laughing and laughing... it cracks me up. Of course it is easy to go from being 100% wrong during the game to 'knowing it all' 5 seconds after getting killed for stupidity.

Yes, because you so often see Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Never Oatmeal Raisin. Oatmeal Raisin is the best combination of cookie EVER. Only a neanderthal would be retarded enough to not appreciate the awesomeness that are Oatmeal Raisin cookies. Which means you likely have Mutt in agreement with you.

He's just upset; because of that little incident, when he was 9 or 10 years old, where he confused rabbit turds with raisins.
It wasn't so much that he had them mixed up; but that he got caught enjoy the taste of the rabbit turds. :)

Yes, yes; I know.
When anyone else makes a comment to illicit responses and reaction, it's OK; but when I do it, it's a spazz attack.
Glad we were able to clear that up. :)

I was thinking more of a public bobbit. Yes, amazing how they had it all figured out and were laughing and laughing and laughing... it cracks me up. Of course it is easy to go from being 100% wrong during the game to 'knowing it all' 5 seconds after getting killed for stupidity.

And you have failed to read the part where I said that you all were falling for Darla playing all confused and not knowing the rules.

But then; only people who are swayed by feminine guile are so smart.

Can we call you fiddle now?? :)

this cracks me up and it happens every game. somebody who gets killed, claims they knew it all immediately after death.

And you have failed to read the part where I said that you all were falling for Darla playing all confused and not knowing the rules.

But then; only people who are swayed by feminine guile are so smart.

Can we call you fiddle now?? :)

You're a pathetic idiotic sexist. The ENTIRE game is based on "guile". Not feminine guile, not masculine guile, guile. You fucking throwback. If Grind had done it, it would have been "brilliant strategy". If SF had misread Billy, it would have been fine. But he misread a girl so his manhood is in question and of course the girl is using "guile" in a game where EVERYONE is using guile. Mott thought it was SF and Billy, and the only reason you thought i was a wolf was because I lynched you. And even then, your first crybaby claim was that I was "sacrificing a fellow villager for personal reasons". Yeah I have a good memory. You got yourself lynched. Man up.

I love raisins in baked goods. Like raisin loaf? That's delicious. I bake a lot of cookies at Christmas but no Oatmeal raisin because no one else likes them but me. I never thought of trying oatmeal chocolate chip, but they would probably still complain about the oatmeal.
I like raisins oatmeal cookies. Though it is kind hard to tell if it's raisins or rat turds but hey...as long as they taste good, right?

BTW, butterscotch chips are good in oatmeal cookies too. :)

Whoever decided it was a good idea to fuck up perfectly good cookies by putting fucking raisins in then should be drawn and fucking quartered. And there can be no dispute about this. I don't give a good goddamn how wonderful your oatmeal fucking raisin cookies are; they'd be better without the fucking raisins and with chocolate fucking chips in their stead.
Those look even more like rat turds than raisins do.

Well, two things

The logic for lynching granule was sound. I am already on record for saying that. It's very important to avoid that worse case scenario, and you don't want to lynch a villager and have another villager modkilled.

That said, there is something that everyone in the village overlooked, but that I had stated on the opening of d2 and d3. (I thought it would be logically implied on d1 but clarified it anyway before this whole mott vs. granule thing started up. That thing was that in the event of an auto-night, there would be no modkill of those that didn't get a chance to vote. I mean, that's pretty obvious as to why, it's not really fair if a super active player goes to make a sandwich, and then autonight is declared. Also an auto-night can happen really quickly, when 4-5 people may not even be on at the exact moment it happens (hell at f11 only 3 villagers need to vote for someone before wolves can swoop in and majority night it). I'm obviously not going to modkill 5 people in that situation.

So that's a big thing a lot of village missed. You guys could have majority-nighted mott before official end of day, and granule wouldn't have been modkilled.

I was debating re clarifying this in the thread when that debate was going on, but ultimately decided against it. I had already very clearly wrote it out in black and white at the beginning of the day, and deemed my interference at that point would be too heavy handed, would likely have completely swayed the village in a particular direction, may not have been fair to mott to basically sentence him to death, etc. At some point village has to be responsible for their own actions with regards to having read the opening rules etc.

So yeah, logically, the case for lynching granule was sound. Mechanically, you guys probably should have auto-nighted mott.
You mean if they had known that I could have been killed? Well fuck me running!!!! You really do hate me don't you Grind?

Back