WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

Yea, that's true. Freaks constant spazzing out just sucks the fun out of the game so I told Grind I wasn't interested in participating anymore but then I changed my mind and decided to turn a negative into a positive and have some fun :)

Try reading the game thread again moron... we (billy AND I ) tried to talk YOU out of your moronic spastic 'strategy'. We pointed out why it was a stupid fucking thing to do, yet you continued. The only thing sucking the FUN out of the game, is playing with a retard like you that cannot grasp even the basic strategies. You seem to think yourself this grand player. you are not. You are still and ever will be a fucking retard.

Try reading the game thread again moron... we (billy AND I ) tried to talk YOU out of your moronic spastic 'strategy'. We pointed out why it was a stupid fucking thing to do, yet you continued. The only thing sucking the FUN out of the game, is playing with a retard like you that cannot grasp even the basic strategies. You seem to think yourself this grand player. you are not. You are still and ever will be a fucking retard.
Derp, derp......I don't know the difference between 1 and 0 Derp, derp.

From here on out, Mutt the sheep fucker gets one role... BAIT. He has proven quite useless in every other role. So one of you 'creative' sorts give the role of 'bait' some tweaking. Make it 'fun' for Mutt, while giving him a purpose in the game that he can't fuck up. I know this last part is a tall order... but you creative types should be able to come up with something.

But what about Darla's ability to appeal to your ego and her use of the sexism card?? :)

I would llke to see the mod kill removed.
It should be up to the village whether an inactive party is eliminated or not.
If the village wants them gone, then they just wandered off into the forest and never returned.

If the village wants them gone, then they just wandered off into the forest and never returned.

I think it makes the game better. That way a wolf can't hide among the inactive players and simply not post or vote. It should not be 'up to the village' it should be a set rule. You either have mod-kill and everyone knows the rules or you do not.

no, that's ridiculous, because

A) it's not up to the village. There are two teams in this game. And it's not fair to put the wolves on record or force them into a decision strictly because of game mechanics that are against their self interest. See point D.

B) it would start wasting game time of not hunting wolves but also hunting inactive players, and having multiple votes for inactives vs. who should be lynched. Now a big portion of the game won't be about strategy, or solving the mystery, or rhetoric or logic, but about enforcing game mechanics. That's fucking stupid. It would be like letting b-ball players decide on what is a foul or not. That's simply not the players role. And then after 8 hours of discussing game mechanics, the inactive player shows up making the whole thing moot and the complete day a waste of time, and less fun for everyone involved.

C) it's simply not fair to the game as a whole. if you don't want to play, you shouldn't sign up. period. I don't know why that is such a hard concept to understand

D) it will always be in villages best interest not to modkill, because an inactive player is role neutral typically, and there will be a ~70% chance inactive is a villager. Again, not fair to the wolves. Village will not be unbiased with this issue.

I agree but what would be even better is if people would keep their word or at least send a note "Hey take me out of the game, I can't play today."

no, that's ridiculous, because

A) it's not up to the village. There are two teams in this game. And it's not fair to put the wolves on record or force them into a decision strictly because of game mechanics that are against their self interest. See point D.

B) it would start wasting game time of not hunting wolves but also hunting inactive players, and having multiple votes for inactives vs. who should be lynched. Now a big portion of the game won't be about strategy, or solving the mystery, or rhetoric or logic, but about enforcing game mechanics. That's fucking stupid. It would be like letting b-ball players decide on what is a foul or not. That's simply not the players role. And then after 8 hours of discussing game mechanics, the inactive player shows up making the whole thing moot and the complete day a waste of time, and less fun for everyone involved.

C) it's simply not fair to the game as a whole. if you don't want to play, you shouldn't sign up. period. I don't know why that is such a hard concept to understand

D) it will always be in villages best interest not to modkill, because an inactive player is role neutral typically, and there will be a ~70% chance inactive is a villager. Again, not fair to the wolves. Village will not be unbiased with this issue.

Curious... in this game, what would you have done with regards to Granule on day 2? Would you have lynched the most likely wolf subject at the time or lynched the guy that was going to get modkilled?

I think it was more that our friendship led me to take her version of the events over that of Christie and Rana. That and I stupidly underestimated a second time player.

I'm serious.
After Mott died, we were exchanging PM's; laughing our asses off.
Darla playing all confused over the rules and such and then acting like she was having a problem in making a decision.

The game was funnier then all get out. :)

I think it makes the game better. That way a wolf can't hide among the inactive players and simply not post or vote. It should not be 'up to the village' it should be a set rule. You either have mod-kill and everyone knows the rules or you do not.

I need to go back and look; but I think that the two times that this has been used, it seriously upset the game balance and resulted in a loss by the side the person killed was on.

I'm serious.
After Mott died, we were exchanging PM's; laughing our asses off.
Darla playing all confused over the rules and such and then acting like she was having a problem in making a decision.

The game was funnier then all get out. :)

considering how you two got yourselves killed ... it is quite amusing to hear how the two retards were 'laughing'

Back