WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

btw LOL at superfreak being angry in this thread. I love it when he yells at mott. Awesome.

It's hysterical. You know what's amazing though? I have never seen Mott get mad. You have to give him props for that. He takes a lot of shit and he just keeps going and tries to drive SF even more crazy. He never seems to get mad. I think that's what makes it even funnier.

From here on out, Mutt the sheep fucker gets one role... BAIT. He has proven quite useless in every other role. So one of you 'creative' sorts give the role of 'bait' some tweaking. Make it 'fun' for Mutt, while giving him a purpose in the game that he can't fuck up. I know this last part is a tall order... but you creative types should be able to come up with something.

lol... there is a role called the tree stump.

At any point in the game, you can vote yourself to be a stump. Then wolves can't kill you, but you don't get a vote.

I forget the exact implications of having a tree stump in the game though.

btw LOL at superfreak being angry in this thread. I love it when he yells at mott. Awesome.

Keep laughing... NONE of you... and I do mean NONE of you have been saddled with Mutt in these games as much as I have. I am starting to think you do that on purpose. Deliberately trying to sabotage me by lobbing the hand grenade minus the pin (Mutt) at me and saying 'deal with it'. ;)

It's hysterical. You know what's amazing though? I have never seen Mott get mad. You have to give him props for that. He takes a lot of shit and he just keeps going and tries to drive SF even more crazy. He never seems to get mad. I think that's what makes it even funnier.

That is because Mutt actually thinks he is a good player. He is too stupit to realize just how bad he really is at this game. He isn't smart enough to get mad.

:)

actually in the first or second game, he was going to quit werewolf O_O

but I think he's all
TFar2.jpg

at this point

Next time we play, lets start the game on a Saturday with first 'night' a Monday. That way aren't as likely to end up with a critical vote being done on a Friday night, when us alcoholics are out playing. :)

Next time we play, lets start the game on a Saturday with first 'night' a Monday. That way aren't as likely to end up with a critical vote being done on a Friday night, when us alcoholics are out playing. :)

I think that's an excellent idea. That was not a good time to have such a crucial vote.

From here on out, Mutt the sheep fucker gets one role... BAIT. He has proven quite useless in every other role. So one of you 'creative' sorts give the role of 'bait' some tweaking. Make it 'fun' for Mutt, while giving him a purpose in the game that he can't fuck up. I know this last part is a tall order... but you creative types should be able to come up with something.
I all ready have my role. Provoking you into comedic relief and I do it superlatively, thank you. :)

actually in the first or second game, he was going to quit werewolf O_O

but I think he's all
TFar2.jpg

at this point
Yea, that's true. Freaks constant spazzing out just sucks the fun out of the game so I told Grind I wasn't interested in participating anymore but then I changed my mind and decided to turn a negative into a positive and have some fun :)

Lesson of the game: That which people cannot understand, they will kill.

Apologies to the villagers for getting eaten on the fucking first night. Who the hell would have thought that an innocuous nonsensical post about the weather would be a hint that I was the goddamned seer? (It was pretty funny reading people's different interpretations of it, complete with links to other posts where I use "ain't" and links to various Agatha Christie novels). I tried to play it straight the rest of the day to no avail. By the way, I peeked Damocles night 1. Had I lived to tell about it, maybe things would have gone down a little differently.

Oh well. Again, great game played the wolves.

I thought it was crazy to get rid of you based on six innocuous posts. I looked up those quotes to try and prove you weren't acting any stranger than usual :D and look where it got us. Villager kills villager, night one.

Don't tell anyone I said this, but that is a great idea, SF.

Yea, that's true. Freaks constant spazzing out just sucks the fun out of the game so I told Grind I wasn't interested in participating anymore but then I changed my mind and decided to turn a negative into a positive and have some fun :)

I have also spazzed out and told Grind I wasn't playing, it is just the first visceral reaction towards some people, ;)

I thought it was crazy to get rid of you based on six innocuous posts. I looked up those quotes to try and prove you weren't acting any stranger than usual :D and look where it got us. Villager kills villager, night one.

I thought, I wouldnt go to the trouble if I were a wolf

Back