WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

Sorry, guys. We're in the midst of moving, AND changing jobs, and I thought I'd have enough time to squeeze this in as well. If any of you wanted to know, my role was _______________.

Oh, that's sad, maybe next time you won't have distractions!

:lol:

Wolves---------->:1up:<----------Villagers​

:rofl:
No shit man. The Vigilante has to be a first class moron! My guess is that if it wasn't 3D it was Watermark. Only they could be this dumb! I mean for Christs sakes I was almost guarenteed to be lynched! What the fuck were they thinking? What a Prole! LOL

Lynching Granule was a bad move by the village last night. It was based on flawed logic, statistically speaking.

No it was not moron. Statistically speaking it was the safest play.

The flawed logic was YOURS. Once again you played the role of village idiot. Once again, you proved that no matter what your role, you are bad for the village.

No it was not moron. Statistically speaking it was the safest play.

The flawed logic was YOURS. Once again you played the role of village idiot. Once again, you proved that no matter what your role, you are bad for the village.
No it wasn't. Think about it. You're making the assumption that Granule was a 'player" (statistical measure 1). With out a "Mod Kill" rule, that would have been correct. But with a "Mod Kill" rule the player to be mod killed would have a statistical value of "0" since they are to be automatically killed. That the calculation should have been as if Granule had never been part of the game or existed to begin with. Try studying some statistics or do they teach that at the JC you went to? To make a calculation based on granule being part of the roster was absurd as I and Watermark tried to explain to you. Since he was being automatically killed he should have been looked as never having been part of the game roster to begin with.

No it wasn't. Think about it. You're making the assumption that Granule was a 'player" (statistical measure 1). With out a "Mod Kill" rule, that would have been correct. But with a "Mod Kill" rule the player to be mod killed would have a statistical value of "0" since they are to be automatically killed. That the calculation should have been as if Granule had never been part of the game or existed to begin with. Try studying some statistics or do they teach that at the JC you went to? To make a calculation based on granule being part of the roster was absurd as I and Watermark tried to explain to you. Since he was being automatically killed he should have been looked as never having been part of the game roster to begin with.

We can get into this later. Lets see how you defend your moronic strategy when it turns out both Billy and I were villagers. don't run and hide when it happens. Your 'if you hang me, it will prove one or both of them are wolves'. Don't forget to come back and tell us what your genius plan was this time for pursuing the same moronic strategy you used in game two.

We can get into this later. Lets see how you defend your moronic strategy when it turns out both Billy and I were villagers. don't run and hide when it happens. Your 'if you hang me, it will prove one or both of them are wolves'. Don't forget to come back and tell us what your genius plan was this time for pursuing the same moronic strategy you used in game two.
You shouldn't be discussing that here you retard.

It's not a strategy discussion. I'm just trying to explain to a retard the difference between 1 and 0. That might be futile but it isn't strategic. :)

what if someone wanted to use the same approach yesterday for today but was dissuaded by your arguments here?

Anything that can potentially have an effect on the game is something that shouldn't be discussed here

I keep saying, we should get you guys some oil, put you in a big ole ring and small little shorts, and let the wrestling begin! If we put this on youtube, it'll go viral! Viral baby!
Dress him up in a white fluffy wool suit and you've got yourself a deal!!! :)

Back