WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

No shit man. The Vigilante has to be a first class moron! My guess is that if it wasn't 3D it was Watermark. Only they could be this dumb! I mean for Christs sakes I was almost guarenteed to be lynched! What the fuck were they thinking? What a Prole! LOL

If you click the stupid "spoiler" tab, you'll see that the vigilante was Billy.

If you click the stupid "spoiler" tab, you'll see that the vigilante was Billy.
Yea I saw that after I posted. I have to admit....my getting shot wasn't "Legend" like 3D shooting Grind but it was epic as hell. I laughed my ass off. :) Billy, Billy, Billy.......LOLS

The hat Grind put on Derp was a nice touch too!

No shit man. The Vigilante has to be a first class moron! My guess is that if it wasn't 3D it was Watermark. Only they could be this dumb! I mean for Christs sakes I was almost guarenteed to be lynched! What the fuck were they thinking? What a Prole! LOL

I don't know why he is laughing, he played awful, no help to the village at all. I would be hiding, instead of laughing and rolling on his dung heaped floor.

Seriously, who ever crowned me a great villager? I SINGLE HANDIDLY KILLED 3 VILLAGERS.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously, who ever crowned me a great villager? I SINGLE HANDIDLY KILLED 3 VILLAGERS.

HAHAHAHAHA.
It was Epic....almost up there with Skidmark's moderating. Just one guestion......and it will have to wait till the game is over...but why?

I'd probably have to say that between you and 3D....it's probably going to be a while till we see the vigilante again! LOL

Last edited:
Dude honestly, it all felt right. Funny thing is I now know who all three wolves are.
You're not right dude! LOL

OH.....you and Grind owe me a new keyboard. Between you popping a cap in my ass and Grind's "I love OH" Hat on Derp I freaken spewed coffee all over mine this morning! Not to mention my laughing woke my wife up and got her all pissed off at me.

Plus just getting a PM in to tell him who he thinks the three wolves are wouldn't change the game, only if Grind went and confirmed it or something and he decided to tell somebody.

I don't think that will happen. Just that is the only way it could hurt the game.

Back