WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

I keep saying, we should get you guys some oil, put you in a big ole ring and small little shorts, and let the wrestling begin! If we put this on youtube, it'll go viral! Viral baby!

Hey, I would buy a ticket to watch that event!

He must have thought merely indicating he supported a no-vote was enough.

Grind really has done a wonderful job of moderating this round. My hat is off to him.

Eastern, it is 11:00 PM eastern time.

Well, the first day Capt asked for an extension until 11. And Grind granted him an extension until 11. Are you saying that the first day, no extension was granted? If you don't specify the timzone in America, it never fucking defaults to Eastern. Grind's an idiot.

Grind is an idiot, but I think you are going to lose this one. Also, Billy might have meant 11:00 EST, wanting just until 10:00 CST for himself...

If you are talking about 11 PM eastern, fucking specify 11 fucking PM fucking eastern time. Don't say 11 fucking PM. It never defaults to eastern, you fucking retard. If you don't specify, it defaults to CENTRAL. Especially don't talk in central time earlier in the fucking round and then expect us to assume that the entire game isn't in central time, which is the natural fucking time should no time be specified.

If you are talking about 11 PM eastern, fucking specify 11 fucking PM fucking eastern time. Don't say 11 fucking PM. It never defaults to eastern, you fucking retard. If you don't specify, it defaults to CENTRAL. Especially don't talk in central time earlier in the fucking round and then expect us to assume that the entire game isn't in central time, which is the natural fucking time should no time be specified.

Dood, I go by what happened the past two days. The day ends at 11 PM Eastern.

I understand, I do see where it could be misconstrued, but Grind is the Werewolf Nazi.

Well, I came back with it in mind to majority lynch christie anyway. So, should she be a villager, we'd have all been dead either way. Should she be a wolf, however, we are now deeper in shit than we were previously.

Back