WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

If she's a wolf, and you're not, then your ModKill will result in an even number of players, once the Wolves make their kill. Pretty sure that's

GAME OVER

Well, I came back with it in mind to majority lynch christie anyway. So, should she be a villager, we'd have all been dead either way. Should she be a wolf, however, we are now deeper in shit than we were previously.

I'd support a drive to keep you alive regardless. You were clearly active at the end.

Well, I came back with it in mind to majority lynch christie anyway. So, should she be a villager, we'd have all been dead either way. Should she be a wolf, however, we are now deeper in shit than we were previously.

Well, it is only a game. I lynched someone in a game as a joke and didn't remember the rule about it beingn my final vote and screwed the village.

We can always play, again.

If you are seriously going to modkill me, you should've modkilled me on day 1 or 2. I clearly contributed far less on either of those days. On day 1, I literally did nothing but join a bandwagon in order to not get modkilled. I didn't even read the posts.

What did I miss? Sounds like Watermark took over for me being the leader.

I thought that the game ended at 11:00 central, because I am an idiot. So, at 9:55, I went over and did around 15 minutes of redditting. I came back to discover that night had occurred without me giving a final vote. Waiting for grind to come back and tell us whether or not we mislynched. If we mislynched, we died either way. If we didn't, then I have to appeal to Grind's mercy and forgiveness. If he decides not to grant it, then we will all die. If he decides to, then we will die some other day.

Really, I think that the modkill was really intended for inactive players who didn't vote because they weren't paying attention. It was stated in absolute terms, but I think that, should an exception be granted, it would make most sense to give one to someone who was otherwise very active and only missed because of stupidity. I left 5 minutes before night and turned up 10 minutes after - I clearly did not miss the vote due to inactivity.

Well, I suppose that, should he be a dick and condemn me, such fascism would at least put an extreme burden on people to turn up next time around. Might even be the best decision in the long run.

But don't do it, Grind! Don't!

:'(

I thought that the game ended at 11:00 central, because I am an idiot. So, at 9:55, I went over and did around 15 minutes of redditting. I came back to discover that night had occurred without me giving a final vote. Waiting for grind to come back and tell us whether or not we mislynched. If we mislynched, we died either way. If we didn't, then I have to appeal to Grind's mercy and forgiveness. If he decides not to grant it, then we will all die. If he decides to, then we will die some other day.

Really, I think that the modkill was really intended for inactive players who didn't vote because they weren't paying attention. It was stated in absolute terms, but I think that, should an exception be granted, it would make most sense to give one to someone who was otherwise very active and only missed because of stupidity. I left 5 minutes before night and turned up 10 minutes after - I clearly did not miss the vote due to inactivity.

WM...seriously...?

Man, I want more taco's than the amount of taco's I currently possess.

How many is that?

Also, look what I got!

bFmJ6l.jpg

Back