WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

Ha! Did I call you from the get go or what? Day one, sister, day one! The only one who surprised me was yurt. That spazzy bit with Rana had me convinced he was village. Late yesterday I got real suspicious of Damo (after he actually started posting more) but you were always my number one. :D

Congrats, you all did great.
I agree. Yurt played very well. I was convinced he was a villager by how he was spazzing out on Rana (very Yurtish) but he was the only wolf that fell for my trap. Damo's convincing Freak about pulling a train on Granule was brilliant. Billy's suggesting it completely fucked the village over. What I don't understand is why did Yurt vote for me and expose him self when he had perfect cover with the train that was being run on Granule? Yurt became my #1 Wolf suspect at that point but then it didn't matter cause I was dead (Thank you Billy! LOL).

I still can't believe the village fell for lynching Granule. good lord that was stupid. I bet you wolves just couldn't believe your luck on that on? Again, Damo played the band wagon on Granule brilliantly. He suckered some people who should have known better. So did Yurt vote for me to split the wolf vote just in case? Cause I had no solid wolf suspects until he voted for me.

I agree. Yurt played very well. I was convinced he was a villager by how he was spazzing out on Rana (very Yurtish) but he was the only wolf that fell for my trap. Damo's convincing Freak about pulling a train on Granule was brilliant. Billy's suggesting it completely fucked the village over. What I don't understand is why did Yurt vote for me and expose him self when he have perfect cover with the train that was being run on Granule? Yurt became my #1 Wolf suspect at that point but then it didn't matter cause I was dead (Thank you Billy! LOL).

I still can't believe the village fell for lynching Granule. good lord that was stupid. I bet you wolves just couldn't believe your luck on that on? Again, Damo played the band wagon on Granule brilliantly. He suckered some people who should have known better. So did Yurt vote for me to split the wolf vote just in case? Cause I had no solid wolf suspects until he voted for me.

Well, I wouldn't know Mott. You'll have to ask the men when they come out. I was just the secretary. Oh and I did coffee runs.

Christie, I have been thinking about it, and sexism worked in my favor for once, but against you of course. You and Rana had me. If supefreak and Billy had been making the wolf lists you and rana were making, I would have been lynched.

Everyone was like, ohhh what does SF and Billy think? They all look to each other. It's unconscious I have no doubt, but it totally screwed them.

You and Rana were really really good. So I look at this as a win for women! LOL I'm not kidding!
No shit man. Billy and Freak lead the village right to the cliffs edge and jumped off it and most of the village followed them off the cliff and Damo was the god damned Pied Pipper (Well done Damo!) Voting to lynch a player about to be mod killed will go down as one of the all time dumbest things a village has ever done!!!

If she's a wolf, and you're not, then your ModKill will result in an even number of players, once the Wolves make their kill. Pretty sure that's

GAME OVER

Yes that's right 3D. Seems so simple doesn't it? Yet water claimed he couldn't grasp that last night. And this morning Grind is on here saying that water would have a heart attack if Christie had been a wolf and he missed the vote? But if Christie had been a wolf, the village would still be alive today. (absent the so-called "mod kill")

Real simple. Two plus two simple.

Superfreak might not be as great as he thinks he is at spotting wolves, but damn, he smelled shennigans right off huh? ;)

Well, I came back with it in mind to majority lynch christie anyway. So, should she be a villager, we'd have all been dead either way. Should she be a wolf, however, we are now deeper in shit than we were previously.

Yep, you are sooo right. If Christie had been a wolf the village would be in even deeper shit today! As you were explaining to me last night on the actual werewolf thread, before you "missed" that vote (oh shucks). I can see claiming that after you missed the vote if Christie had been a wolf and you got mod killed for missing the vote, the lost game would be on you.

But you were making this claim before you missed the vote.

It made no sense, but I bet you guys got a little excited when I first bit huh?

;)

I'm pissed to see Mott here lecturing to us about the game. SF is going to blow a gasket when he sees it. So, Mott, shut the fuck up, and walk the fuck away. You are the worst player to ever not attempt to play this game.

Darla, I wouldn't judge SF badly, as he was easily the most competent Villager we had (once Dung died, especially). I don't consider myself a great player, but I can always count on being better than Mott, and more confident than some of the newer players. The way some people played (USF) actually made me look pretty decent.

Unfortunately, I never was able to convince anyone of Yurt, and gave up on him. I also might have turned the tables and switched from Christie to you, but you did a great job of using Rana as a wedge between you two, preventing me from ever doing that. Brilliant strategy on your part.

That's pretty much it. Hopefully we can play a round with no inactive players in the future.

Oh, yeah, and fuck you, Watermark.

I'm pissed to see Mott here lecturing to us about the game. SF is going to blow a gasket when he sees it. So, Mott, shut the fuck up, and walk the fuck away. You are the worst player to ever not attempt to play this game.

Darla, I wouldn't judge SF badly, as he was easily the most competent Villager we had (once Dung died, especially). I don't consider myself a great player, but I can always count on being better than Mott, and more confident than some of the newer players. The way some people played (USF) actually made me look pretty decent.

Unfortunately, I never was able to convince anyone of Yurt, and gave up on him. I also might have turned the tables and switched from Christie to you, but you did a great job of using Rana as a wedge between you two, preventing me from ever doing that. Brilliant strategy on your part.

That's pretty much it. Hopefully we can play a round with no inactive players in the future.

Oh, yeah, and fuck you, Watermark.

I don't. Rather, I give myself a lot of credit for fooling him. When I had to come out here the second morning, he was the one I was most nervous about talking to. Christie already pegged me, but I thought I could survive that. I knew if SF picked anything funny up about me that morning, I was going to get lynched. And he is one of the people who I think know me pretty well, plus he's a great player.

Of course 3d, I didn't actually talk to him. No, Damo and Yurt emailed me exactly what I should say. ;)

I don't. Rather, I give myself a lot of credit for fooling him. When I had to come out here the second morning, he was the one I was most nervous about talking to. Christie already pegged me, but I thought I could survive that. I knew if SF picked anything funny up about me that morning, I was going to get lynched. And he is one of the people who I think know me pretty well, plus he's a great player.

Of course 3d, I didn't actually talk to him. No, Damo and Yurt emailed me exactly what I should say. ;)

Let me just specify that the reason I knew that if SF suspected me I was dead, is exactly because of what 3d wrote here.

Even after Christie nailed me on the first day, and Rana nailed BOTH me and damo repeatedly, Superfreak is still "easily" the most competent villager.

You guys won't learn from this. That's what is so great. It really is. Just awesome.

Yep, you are sooo right. If Christie had been a wolf the village would be in even deeper shit today! As you were explaining to me last night on the actual werewolf thread, before you "missed" that vote (oh shucks). I can see claiming that after you missed the vote if Christie had been a wolf and you got mod killed for missing the vote, the lost game would be on you.

But you were making this claim before you missed the vote.

It made no sense, but I bet you guys got a little excited when I first bit huh?

;)

That time zone stuff had me confused. There have been how many werewolf games in the past few years. Was this ever an issue before?

Though nabbing our Seer on the first round was a tremendous stroke of luck for the wolves. Considering who the Vigilante was the village was pretty much doomed from that point. I'm looking forward to their reasoning behind lynching Dung?

That warn't luck, m'boy... I spotted the seer the first post due to that code infested post of his... While I don't know what "weathergirl" meant, I took it to be clearing a villager that he would later explain. However I think Threedee figured out his logic later, it was probably Granule.

And Rana with her freaking cold medicine, oh I have no idea what's going on?

Keeps putting me and Damo as the wolves!

I was like, wtf? I thought she was all befuddled on cold medicine! LOL. Really annoying!

I was just grateful that she was on the medicine so wasn't posting exactly normally. If I could make her posts seem to be nonsense, then we were golden.

lynching granule was absolutely the right move given the information village had. It's the scenario with the least amount of risk, given that one could not be so certain as to who the wolves were at that point.

(actually, technically that's not right, village could have auto-nighted mott and there would have been no modkill of granule), but the logic behind the lynching of granule is absolutely solid.

If granule was not lynched and mott was lynched instead, that's 4 potential village deaths in one night (mott mislynch, granule modkill, wolf nightkill, village mis-shot). There is no other scenario that would result in 4 potential village deaths in one night.

I also saw people saying stuff like "why lynch someone that is going to be modkilled anyway?" - guys, modkills aren't good. Especially when it's done on a person with role-neutral non-posting habits. ~70% of the time it's going to be a villager. More dead villagers = bad for village.

lynching granule was absolutely the right move given the information village had. It's the scenario with the least amount of risk, given that one could not be so certain as to who the wolves were at that point.

(actually, technically that's not right, village could have auto-nighted mott and there would have been no modkill of granule), but the logic behind the lynching of granule is absolutely solid.

If granule was not lynched and mott was lynched instead, that's 4 potential village deaths in one night (mott mislynch, granule modkill, wolf nightkill, village mis-shot). There is no other scenario that would result in 4 potential village deaths in one night.

I also saw people saying stuff like "why lynch someone that is going to be modkilled anyway?" - guys, modkills aren't good. Especially when it's done on a person with role-neutral non-posting habits. ~70% of the time it's going to be a villager. More dead villagers = bad for village.

So much for my wolf picks. The only one I got right is the one I peeked night 1.

P.S. Nigels peek was Captain Billy

Nigel did you put your peek down? Cause I saw you talking about Captain not "gunning" for anybody, and figured that was your peek. But now I am wondering if that was just a coincidence of language? O_o

And Rana with her freaking cold medicine, oh I have no idea what's going on?

Keeps putting me and Damo as the wolves!

I was like, wtf? I thought she was all befuddled on cold medicine! LOL. Really annoying!

It gave me super powers, I plan to switch from alcohol and marijuana to cold medicine when we play from now on.

Good jobs wolves!

Ha! Did I call you from the get go or what? Day one, sister, day one! The only one who surprised me was yurt. That spazzy bit with Rana had me convinced he was village. Late yesterday I got real suspicious of Damo (after he actually started posting more) but you were always my number one. :D

Congrats, you all did great.

When he spazzed on you I got suspicious! He seemed too defensive, I almost lynched him, but thought it might make us look more wolfy to the rest, so I lynched Darla, who I just knew was a wolf. I knew Damo was, too.

Back