WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

Though nabbing our Seer on the first round was a tremendous stroke of luck for the wolves. Considering who the Vigilante was the village was pretty much doomed from that point. I'm looking forward to their reasoning behind lynching Dung?

Though nabbing our Seer on the first round was a tremendous stroke of luck for the wolves. Considering who the Vigilante was the village was pretty much doomed from that point. I'm looking forward to their reasoning behind lynching Dung?

It was no stroke of luck. Damo is awesome. And I will be totally honest - Yurt was too.

Yurt and Damo started talking about Dh almost as soon as he made that post. They mentioned it. I didn't think much of it. Then when we were getting our lists together, Damo says, look I read Dh's posts several times, I think he's trying a seer code. Damo was really hot on the idea that DH was seer. I was like, eh, okay. Then I come out there the next morning and DH was the seer! Then Superfreak starts telling me how no one here could be so talented as to have spotted DH, it was a total stroke of luck. I did my "oh really" dumb girl act, then I emailed Damo and told him he was a fucking God and Superfreak was all befuddled! LMAO

Then Damo got a little too excited, you know how he is, and I had to pull back and say, okay settle down there, I meant a God in the most pedestrian sense of the word.

Yurt it was like me and him were reading each other's minds. We almost didn't have to email. He just started doing exaclty what I was thinking and even exaclty what me and Damo had already talked about! We just played really good together, which me and Damo no surprise, but Yurt was a bit, obviously since we are not exactly big buddies!

The best part for me was going head to head with Christie. I loved it. I have to admit, beating her felt great! LOL

And Rana with her freaking cold medicine, oh I have no idea what's going on?

Keeps putting me and Damo as the wolves!

I was like, wtf? I thought she was all befuddled on cold medicine! LOL. Really annoying!

It was no stroke of luck. Damo is awesome. And I will be totally honest - Yurt was too.

Yurt and Damo started talking about Dh almost as soon as he made that post. They mentioned it. I didn't think much of it. Then when we were getting our lists together, Damo says, look I read Dh's posts several times, I think he's trying a seer code. Damo was really hot on the idea that DH was seer. I was like, eh, okay. Then I come out there the next morning and DH was the seer! Then Superfreak starts telling me how no one here could be so talented as to have spotted DH, it was a total stroke of luck. I did my "oh really" dumb girl act, then I emailed Damo and told him he was a fucking God and Superfreak was all befuddled! LMAO

Then Damo got a little too excited, you know how he is, and I had to pull back and say, okay settle down there, I meant a God in the most pedestrian sense of the word.

Yurt it was like me and him were reading each other's minds. We almost didn't have to email. He just started doing exaclty what I was thinking and even exaclty what me and Damo had already talked about! We just played really good together, which me and Damo no surprise, but Yurt was a bit, obviously since we are not exactly big buddies!

The best part for me was going head to head with Christie. I loved it. I have to admit, beating her felt great! LOL

Ha! Did I call you from the get go or what? Day one, sister, day one! The only one who surprised me was yurt. That spazzy bit with Rana had me convinced he was village. Late yesterday I got real suspicious of Damo (after he actually started posting more) but you were always my number one. :D

Congrats, you all did great.

And Rana with her freaking cold medicine, oh I have no idea what's going on?

Keeps putting me and Damo as the wolves!

I was like, wtf? I thought she was all befuddled on cold medicine! LOL. Really annoying!

She had me fooled the first couple of days. I thought she was a wolf with one of those special roles and I didn't change my mind until yesterday.

Ha! Did I call you from the get go or what? Day one, sister, day one! The only one who surprised me was yurt. That spazzy bit with Rana had me convinced he was village. Late yesterday I got real suspicious of Damo (after he actually started posting more) but you were always my number one. :D

Congrats, you all did great.

Christie, I have been thinking about it, and sexism worked in my favor for once, but against you of course. You and Rana had me. If supefreak and Billy had been making the wolf lists you and rana were making, I would have been lynched.

Everyone was like, ohhh what does SF and Billy think? They all look to each other. It's unconscious I have no doubt, but it totally screwed them.

You and Rana were really really good. So I look at this as a win for women! LOL I'm not kidding!

Great game, wolves. For the record, my first post was just nonsense with no alternate meaning. I expected to make it through the first night and my night 0 peek was a proletariat.

Back