WEREWOLF!!!!! SIGN UP HERE! SIGN UP NOW!

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
I don't think I can overstate the importance of this game. Your lives, and the lives of several varieties of rodents, depends entirely on this game. Ideally we're going to have at least 12 people, starting either this thursday or next tuesday, depending on how fast everyone gets their ass on the list.

1. CaptBilly, the dominator.

1. CaptBilly-The Dominator
2. Damocles-The King of Bees
2. Rana-The Undistinguishable Nick-name
4. USF-The Court Jester
5. Christiefan-The Person with an adorable kitten avatar.

El Grindo la Chonga-The game mod.

4. USF-The Court Jester

El Grindo la Chonga-The game mod.

Isn't everyone still waiting on the explanation of that stupendous plan, from the last game?? :)

Yeah, I'm in. I'm going away next weekend for the President's day weekend, from Friday till Monday. So as long as you don't start until Tuesday, I can do it.

Edit- I just noticed you said you might start this Thursday. No big deal if you do, I will just join up next time. But if it's Tuesday, then I am a yes.

4. USF-The Court Jester
6. Darla - The Emasculator
7. Mott - The Hoople

We need at least 1 more player for a 2 wolf, 1 seer, 6 villager game.

IDEALLY however, we get 4 more people. Not everyone has responded to my invites, so if you are one of them and are reading this, I suggest you reply before I blow up your visitor board and PM inbox.

Watermark was easily the greatest mod ever.
Yes.....that may be.....but once was definately enough! Personally I thought USF was the best mod....which is beside the point. The game is much better off with Grind as a player as, with out a doubt, the greatest moment with out question in the entire history of JPP Werewolf was "Shoot Grind". 3D will forever be my hero for that moment.

Back