WEREWOLF!!!!! SIGN UP HERE! SIGN UP NOW!

Yes.....that may be.....but once was definately enough! Personally I thought USF was the best mod....which is beside the point. The game is much better off with Grind as a player as, with out a doubt, the greatest moment with out question in the entire history of JPP Werewolf was "Shoot Grind". 3D will forever be my hero for that moment.

Why, thank you. :)

i know you guys want to start as soon as possible but really a thursday or friday start is usually best. the reason is weekends take a lot of momentum out of the game especially if it's getting to the point where you are at must lynch. by starting late in a week it you ahve the long boring 2 day in the beginning of the game where you need more time anyway to go over the more multitude of posts.

but i will leave it up to you guys.

i know you guys want to start as soon as possible but really a thursday or friday start is usually best. the reason is weekends take a lot of momentum out of the game especially if it's getting to the point where you are at must lynch. by starting late in a week it you ahve the long boring 2 day in the beginning of the game where you need more time anyway to go over the more multitude of posts.

I'm pretty set on getting this going rather quickly. How about Wednesday the 22nd?

We need at least 1 more player for a 2 wolf, 1 seer, 6 villager game.

IDEALLY however, we get 4 more people. Not everyone has responded to my invites, so if you are one of them and are reading this, I suggest you reply before I blow up your visitor board and PM inbox.
lol. Okay, I'm in if there's still room.

We need at least 1 more player for a 2 wolf, 1 seer, 6 villager game.

IDEALLY however, we get 4 more people. Not everyone has responded to my invites, so if you are one of them and are reading this, I suggest you reply before I blow up your visitor board and PM inbox.

WHy don't you ask some new people? I guess Onceler has turned you guys down more times than you can count? What about poet? BGRN? Who else is here? Bravo?

I wish you were playing and not modding. I want to be a wolf with you. That would be fun.

Back