WEREWOLF!!!!! SIGN UP HERE! SIGN UP NOW!

WHy don't you ask some new people? I guess Onceler has turned you guys down more times than you can count? What about poet? BGRN? Who else is here? Bravo?
Ooooo Bravo? Good idea! With him in the game there's a 50:50 chance I won't get lynched in the first round. :)

WHy don't you ask some new people? I guess Onceler has turned you guys down more times than you can count? What about poet? BGRN? Who else is here? Bravo?

We can't ask Poet.
The first time that someone suggested that we LYNCH POET, the game would be buried in how posts about how racists the person was for suggesting it. :palm:

Also, prior to this game starting, make sure you have PLENTY OF ROOM FOR PMs. Especially if you are 3D. Because fuck, that makes this game difficult to keep secrets if I get a report that you can't receive PMs.

But that's only for the initial assignment and for the wolves to discuss strategy. The villagers shouldn't be talking to each other.

Hwo aobut mxinig up eevyr ohtre lteetr in teh wrosd
Ohhh...not bad! Since my great grandfather was a telegrapher I was thinking about translating all my comments into morse code.

--- ..-. / -.-. --- ..- .-. ... . / .. .----. -- / -. --- - / .- / .-- --- .-.. ..-. (of course I'm not a wolf).

Last edited:
Since we have a large group of players are there going to be any special roles? I'd like to do the Hitman/Assasin or whatever the role was called when 3D popped a cap into Grind. :)

Ohhh...not bad! Since my great grandfather was a telegrapher I was thinking about translating all my comments into morse code.

--- ..-. / -.-. --- ..- .-. ... . / .. .----. -- / -. --- - / .- / .-- --- .-.. ..-. (of course I'm not a wolf).

Doing it in Morse Code would guarentee you getting lynched; because no one is going to take the time to decipher the responses or to check anyone who said they did.

Back